Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 180 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #2686
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

It really is great to see her in that company. She's ridiculously underrated when you consider just how elite that group is. To get into that group of 6 though.. That'd be something else.

Please nobody underestimate Errani though. I'm having a hard time with this, because in terms of talent Maria is much better, but Errani is in inspired form and really is a lot better than people are making out. There's absolutely nothing certain about this final, but at the same time, I really can't comprehend Maria not winning. The last two finals were so different, because Maria was playing top players. Losing to Errani would just be such an awful result. I've always liked Errani, but she's not a slam champion.

Elena Baltacha. Never forgotten.
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #2687
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenpova View Post
I think she'll win the final but still, beating kvitova 3 times in a row is very good for the future
Yes, I view Kvitova as Maria's biggest challenger in the next 2-3 years, not Serena.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #2688
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

She'll also become like only the seventh player in the open era to have completed the Career Grand Slam.

The others:

1. Margaret Court ('69 AO, '69 FO, '70 Wimbledon, '69 USO)
2. Billie Jean King ('68 AO, '72 FO, '68 Wimbledon, '71 USO)
3. Chris Evert ('82 AO, '74 FO, '74 Wimbledon, '75 USO)
4. Martina Navratilova ('81 AO, '82 FO, '78 Wimbledon, '83 USO)
5. Steffi Graf ('88 AO, '87 FO, '88 Wimbledon, '88 USO)
6. Serena Williams ('03 AO, '02 FO, '02 Wimbledon, '99 USO)

To see her in amongst that list of names is kind of mind boggling. Wow. She will have really become one of the greats of the game if she wins on Saturday Hopefully she can. Hoping hard.
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #2689
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all

So happy right now! Back to number one!
I've been incredibly busy with college work during the whole tournament, so I had to tape her matches and watched them late in the evening.
But today I finally had the time to watch the match live. And what a great match it was. Maria played very well in what looked like pretty tricky conditions with all that wind.
I'm so proud of her, I never stopped believing in her and she has proven me right.
I'm really looking forward to Saturday's final. It won't be an easy one because Errani has also been playing well this tournament, but if Maria is on top of her game she should be able to put the icing on the cake and complete the career grand slam!
Dieter. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #2690
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

The way she played today should give her a lot of confidence. Maria in today's form should rip Errani apart. But we can't count on anything, this is arguably the most important match of Maria's career. I'm glad the pressure of reaching #1 is already off, one worry less for during the final.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #2691
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelsrule1988 View Post
Thank you for my new Facebook cover photo.
Thanks for the idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Doesn't fit well fyi. You have to squash it
Yup realized that too late. How do you make it smaller?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cautiouslip View Post
Kvitova: "Next time I have to be in a different half than Maria"
That quote makes me so happy. haha
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #2692
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerqueen View Post
It really is great to see her in that company. She's ridiculously underrated when you consider just how elite that group is. To get into that group of 6 though.. That'd be something else.

Please nobody underestimate Errani though. I'm having a hard time with this, because in terms of talent Maria is much better, but Errani is in inspired form and really is a lot better than people are making out. There's absolutely nothing certain about this final, but at the same time, I really can't comprehend Maria not winning. The last two finals were so different, because Maria was playing top players. Losing to Errani would just be such an awful result. I've always liked Errani, but she's not a slam champion.
Hope Maria has exorcised her final demons both in Stuttgart and Rome.

The final demon was evident in Rome but Maria finally exorcised it in mud and rain.
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #2693
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Doesn't fit well fyi. You have to squash it
For this grand occasion, I made it work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desuetude View Post
One more, Maria.
This makes me want to do another "One" thread... but the original was so epic that I don't think I could top it. Plus, it had bad results.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #2694
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desuetude View Post
The way she played today should give her a lot of confidence. Maria in today's form should rip Errani apart. But we can't count on anything, this is arguably the most important match of Maria's career. I'm glad the pressure of reaching #1 is already off, one worry less for during the final.
Yes, Errani always has a puncher's chance to win as long as they play the match, but honestly Maria can't pick a better opponent for the final.
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #2695
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

so many sad mother fuckers rooting against her in the final. people who have said wtf about errani being in the final even. that's how sad they are!!! ANNOYING BASTARDS.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #2696
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
StoneRose

Thanks
. 90% sure it'll happen for Maria saturday.
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:44 PM   #2697
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry30 View Post
She'll also become like only the seventh player in the open era to have completed the Career Grand Slam.

The others:

1. Margaret Court ('69 AO, '69 FO, '70 Wimbledon, '69 USO)
2. Billie Jean King ('68 AO, '72 FO, '68 Wimbledon, '71 USO)
3. Chris Evert ('82 AO, '74 FO, '74 Wimbledon, '75 USO)
4. Martina Navratilova ('81 AO, '82 FO, '78 Wimbledon, '83 USO)
5. Steffi Graf ('88 AO, '87 FO, '88 Wimbledon, '88 USO)
6. Serena Williams ('03 AO, '02 FO, '02 Wimbledon, '99 USO)

To see her in amongst that list of names is kind of mind boggling. Wow. She will have really become one of the greats of the game if she wins on Saturday Hopefully she can. Hoping hard.
Last step to becoming a legend.
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:44 PM   #2698
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

so so so happy for maria ; she was amazing today ; right now she is number and im happy but also saturday will be veru important ; i don't see her loosing this one at all ; i hope im not wrong but more than probably 2 close sets sth like 6-4/6-4 i just can't see her loose this one at all
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #2699
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenpova View Post
I think she'll win the final but still, beating kvitova 3 times in a row is very good for the future
I think that Maria will win the final, but Errani could be a handfull because she seems like the type of girl who will treasure the moment and not freeze on the spot. But if Maria plays at the same level as she did today she should end up lifting the trophee on Saturday. I'm really impressed with especially her movement this FO - it really has improved a lot.

I hope she'll be able to do it. Her kind of courage, fighting spirit, ability to rebound from adversity and love for the game deserves to be rewarded on the biggest stage. Even as a non-Sharapova fan I have to admire and respect her for all those things.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #2700
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

everyone please badrep/report this maria hating troll and this post http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=156
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote