Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2012, 01:44 PM   #241
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

Great and easy draw till QF...then it was NID. Serena...but maybe Quaterenka will show up or she won't make it? I was worried about Kim last year but she lost.
It's positive she has tough draw, she sucks when she has easy opponents.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2012, 01:54 PM   #242
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck this shit. I'm tired of them always meeting in QF, when everyone else gets an easy pass to SF.
sweetadri06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 02:14 PM   #243
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

I just knew Maria and Serena would face in QF
Old May 25th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #244
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetadri06 View Post
Fuck this shit. I'm tired of them always meeting in QF, when everyone else gets an easy pass to SF.
hopefully it'll be a good match this go round
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 02:31 PM   #245
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

This draw. I knew it.

But I find content in the fact that she'll have her chances to win GS once Serena retires, which should be before Maria does.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #246
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

This draw is really bottom heavy. All of the four semifinalists are in the bottom half + Serena + Wozniacki.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #247
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

I think we might have a Li Na Aza final or Serena Aza final...
Old May 25th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #248
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all

Serena in the quarters. NID
Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #249
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

fucking awfully unbalanced draw! bottom half is stacked with maria, serena, petra, na...
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 04:09 PM   #250
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

I think some are hanging the black crepe before there is a body. The last time Pova played Serenka, Pova was frozen in place for the entire first set. The only time I saw her feet move was on her serve and then she stood there like a marble statue, a beautiful statue, of course, but marble statues are notoriously poor tennis players, even worse than pillars of salt. The second set was modestly better, she shuffled around a bit and, on at least two occassions, made a full swing at the ball.

I think Hogg will have her better prepared to go at it from the first point. If she can't beat Serenka, she can't have the Career Slam. Serenka will be here for the next two or three years to prevent it. So, if the match happens, Pova has to step up and play to win.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #251
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Guess she won't be defending her points from last year unless Serenka bombs out early which I don't see happening.

Oh wells, Wimbledon maybe?

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #252
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Maria plays tennis to win titles, especially GS titles; she isn't there for money or ranking points.

If she needs to beat Serena to win 2012 RG; then it doesn't make any differnece whether it's QF or F.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #253
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Enough about Serenka.

A lot of tennis has to be played before the Quarter Final. It's important for Pova to hone her game to a fine edge during those matches, practice being consistently aggressive and get off the court within 90 minutes.

Pova can do this! She can play tennis with anybody and now is the time to do it.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #254
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I have a feeling that Maria will go for the win here no matter if Serena is her opponent or not.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #255
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

I know we're all talking about a Serena-Maria quarterfinal but nothing is set in stone yet. I mean, there were drawn in the same quarter at the AO and the match-up never happened so lets see whether they both get to the qaurters first.

I think Maria's first four rounds are OK. She should get through them if she's playing well. Quarters onwards coud be brutal though given the players she may have to beat.

So, right now, I'm just looking forward to her first round match and hopefully she can start the tournament in good form.
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote