Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 160 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 02:47 AM   #2386
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

Omg I was such a mess after Kookie's match to the point I was shaking and was having a nervous breakdown. I was still shaking like 30 minutes after she won, I had to go straight to bed.

This match is going to be even worse. Even though Kvitova is like my 3rd fave player in the top 10 I will be so so so so mad if mash fucks this up. I'm probably gunna be even worse than in r4
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 02:53 AM   #2387
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like running out into the street and cuttin' a bitch.
pleeeease Mash please
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 02:57 AM   #2388
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

reading through all these posts about how nerve-wrecked you all are, i think some of you should get yourself prepared for the potential loss (just in case)

you can never tell in tennis...if she is having an off day, she is bound to lose...that's gonna happen...

fans will always have big expectations from their favorite players at this kind of stage in a slam, so it's normal, but just in case, get yourself ready for the loss (if it happens) that's the only thing u can do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 03:26 AM   #2389
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaruSharapova View Post
Stupid time difference The match starts at like 11pm here so I have a really stressful day ahead of me
How do you know what time it starts? Errani/Stosur could take 45 mins,could take 3 and a half hours
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 03:45 AM   #2390
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Pep Rally!

The best news is: Pova's healthy: physically, mentally and emotionally!!! We have all learned that, in our Tennis Universe, Pova's health, well being is the sine qua non of success.

Overall, there's no doubt Pova's playing the best tennis of her life, right now, before our very eyes! To those who disagree, I point to Stenger's admonision: "You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not entitled to your own facts!"

Pova has already won five matches at 2012 RG, equaling her 2011 RG performance, and still has the opportunity to improve on the 2011 performance in her SF match in 10 hours or so.

Pova plays the SF against Kvitova for incredible stakes: to maintain control of the rivalry, for a First Time Ever spot in an RG Final, for the World #1 Rank, for her own personal Glory and Income, and for her fans' entertainment, excitement and ectasy! High stakes indeed for one tennis match!

This is the type of opportunity she has worked so hard for, that she slogged through the surgery for, that she endured the ignominities of 2009 and 2010 for, that she prepared herself for in 2011. And here's an incredible Opportunity, with a capital "O", that she has earned for herself.

Go for it Pova! Take this opportunity!!!
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 04:16 AM   #2391
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Shaking already
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 04:16 AM   #2392
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
Pep Rally!

The best news is: Pova's healthy: physically, mentally and emotionally!!! We have all learned that, in our Tennis Universe, Pova's health, well being is the sine qua non of success.

Overall, there's no doubt Pova's playing the best tennis of her life, right now, before our very eyes! To those who disagree, I point to Stenger's admonision: "You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not entitled to your own facts!"

Pova has already won five matches at 2012 RG, equaling her 2011 RG performance, and still has the opportunity to improve on the 2011 performance in her SF match in 10 hours or so.

Pova plays the SF against Kvitova for incredible stakes: to maintain control of the rivalry, for a First Time Ever spot in an RG Final, for the World #1 Rank, for her own personal Glory and Income, and for her fans' entertainment, excitement and ectasy! High stakes indeed for one tennis match!

This is the type of opportunity she has worked so hard for, that she slogged through the surgery for, that she endured the ignominities of 2009 and 2010 for, that she prepared herself for in 2011. And here's an incredible Opportunity, with a capital "O", that she has earned for herself.

Go for it Pova! Take this opportunity!!!
Now that's what I call a pep talk. Ok!! You get the job, start tomorrow.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:13 AM   #2393
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #2394
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

I need Maria to win. Sports died today, it needs to be resurrected.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 06:44 AM   #2395
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
I need Maria to win. Sports died today, it needs to be resurrected.
Sorry about the Spurs,but hey at least they lost to a classy organization like the Thunder and not some bunch of egomaniacs like the Heat.
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:14 AM   #2396
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

So we're all nervous wrecks right now. I couldn't sleep well today but it is understandable. If she loses the next 5 nights will be sleepless for me.
And I don't think the ranking would put any extra pressure on her, 'cause she herself doesn't care much about being number 1.
I think this match will come down to who wants it more and who will fight her ass off for it.
And I'm pretty confident and calm too. Not sure if it's because I'm used to her losses at big stage or just a good feeling about this match.
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:23 AM   #2397
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
reading through all these posts about how nerve-wrecked you all are, i think some of you should get yourself prepared for the potential loss (just in case)

you can never tell in tennis...if she is having an off day, she is bound to lose...that's gonna happen...

fans will always have big expectations from their favorite players at this kind of stage in a slam, so it's normal, but just in case, get yourself ready for the loss (if it happens) that's the only thing u can do
I dont take tennis losses as bad anymore, you should watched me back in 99 when hingis would lose to serena, i'd literally start screaming at tv, insulting them and going to bed all furious afterwards
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:33 AM   #2398
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

point is that an eventual victory is been expected since a lot and all of us want is so desperately
Anyone I'm so proud of her right now, no matter what is gonna happen
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 08:25 AM   #2399
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
Sorry about the Spurs,but hey at least they lost to a classy organization like the Thunder and not some bunch of egomaniacs like the Heat.
I do take solace in that.

Quote:
btw whos bolivia smith?
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 08:26 AM   #2400
country flag gc-spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post

My life fell apart today (WAHHHHH). Maria losing would be a dagger and I would never watch sports again... until next week.

Quote:
btw whos bolivia smith?