Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #226
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

Her draw going into the QF's is really good, but then

It would be insanely difficult just getting to the finals, let alone winning it

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #227
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

BTW - I see that Arantxa Rus (NED) - the Kim Clijster slayer in last year's French Open - could play Serena in R2 - Maybe she can repeat her achievement for the second time? -

Arantxa Rus (NED)

Since I'm dutch myself - It's nice to see that 2 dutch women have entered the main draw (so far) - #71 Michaela Krajeck and #97 Arantxa Rus (NED) - Another dutch - #89 Kiki Bertens (NED) is still battling to qualify

Last edited by MashaFan01 : May 25th, 2012 at 11:58 AM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 11:30 AM   #228
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind Masha's draw too much, tbh. Yes, I'd rather see her (possibly) play Serena in the final, instead of the QF, but to be the best, you've got to beat the best, right?
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #229
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

What a cakewalk for Maria till the QF . If she doesn't reach the quarters then what the hell .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #230
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

May God have mercy on our souls. This is just...horrifying. But it's red clay and serenas worst slam so who knows who will be In that quarter final. Bright side: Radwanska may get bitched out in the second round by Venus. That is comforting
TrollPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #231
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

God, why does she always end up with Serena in her quarter of a draw??? First Australian Open (although we know how Serena chose to deal with that one ), then Madrid, and now RG. God, I really hope that Masha can beat her for the first time since God knows when (and yes, I do know the last time was 2004)... I just have a really big problem with Serena playing Maria. I can't deny Williams is an awesome player, one of the best the game ever had, but I just tremendously dislike her personality and her attitude on the court. It's like, I'm Serena Williams, so I can do anything I want, losers. And when she plays Maria, she doesn't just play her usual great, but beatable tennis. She plays like a freakin' GOAT EVERY SINGLE TIME, and that's what bothers me the most, the fact that I know she will bring on an amazing performance no matter what, if she gets that far as to playing Maria... Other than her, Maria has a pretty decent draw... All I can say right now is good luck Maria. Slay them all
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #232
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

I really want her to complete the career slam. She's had such a wonderful season so far. God knows she deserves it.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 12:20 PM   #233
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I thought a little about the draw, and so here’s my honest opinion on it.

Well, first of all, she needs to make the QF’s, then she will most likely face Serena. The chances of beating her are slim at best. You could only argue that Serena is more vulnerable in a QF than in a SF or Final, and that they have never played on red clay before, but those are just stats waiting to be changed.

Even if by some miracle she would pass Serena, she can still face many dangerous opponents. I would expect her to put too much pressure on herself, and somehow lose it anyway.

So looking at it like that, I have a different goal for Maria this Roland Garros. That would be to lose because her opponent was simply better. I don’t want her to lose another Slam match because of another flat performance, because her serve didn’t click, her return was absent, she puts too much pressure on herself, and least of all, injuries. If she can manage that, the tournament would be a massive success no matter the outcome.

I realise I sound a little pessimistic, and none of this might matter if she doesn’t get far, but these are just my two cents, take it as you will.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #234
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

this draw will lower our expectations, which is good:
- lose in QF .. meh, NID
- win in QF ..

claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 12:32 PM   #235
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck the tennis gods. Serena in the Qtr's!!!!! Masha should make it there without too much trouble but she is going to have to play the match of her life if she wants to get any further. I really want her to win another slam so desperately I hope it will happen soon.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #236
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

idk where this goes but so angry Kaia choking awya a massive lead 5-1 and then dfing on 2 sps in the tb vs aga. I hate that vulture so much omg.
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #237
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
idk where this goes but so angry Kaia choking awya a massive lead 5-1 and then dfing on 2 sps in the tb vs aga. I hate that vulture so much omg.
This
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:22 PM   #238
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Old May 25th, 2012, 01:27 PM   #239
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Of course she fucking gets Serena

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:30 PM   #240
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

you guys are freaking out too much!! let's just focus on one match at a time. R1 should be heaps easy. Cadantu was one of the few players who nearly reached the top 100 without playing a wta match if maria drops more than 3 games against her I'll be worried.