Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 153 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #2281
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

This will be a very tough match. Masha won't be able to play her usuall game. I expect the same gameplan as at the AO where Masha tries to stay in rallies and waits for her chance to attack. All that can result in an ugly match.
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2012, 05:14 PM   #2282
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

After Li and Pova's Rome Final, I cannot believe the boys couldn't play in a little rain! Moaning Murray took a rain break for christ's sake! The match has restarted, so back to watching patticake with ferrer.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 05:14 PM   #2283
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashwanth View Post
How can you say Kvitova is getting so much pace on Langlen?
I was watching the highlights. Didn't see her match though.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 05:15 PM   #2284
country flag abesky

abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice

I just have this feeling that maybe Maria will choke I just hope not! I have trust in our Queen.
abesky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 05:19 PM   #2285
country flag yashwanth

yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.14159 View Post
I was watching the highlights. Didn't see her match though.
I had seen the match from the beginning of third set.She hits the ball as strong as sharapova but i had seen her previous two encounters with masha AO-2012 and Stuttgart, where she seems to struggle with the pace of Sharapova's shots.
yashwanth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 05:20 PM   #2286
country flag Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gociku View Post
This will be a very tough match. Masha won't be able to play her usuall game. I expect the same gameplan as at the AO where Masha tries to stay in rallies and waits for her chance to attack. All that can result in an ugly match.
no, please no, her game plan should be like stuggart or stg better, Oh i forgod Maria is not good in game plan, so please play agrressive
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #2287
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2cruxs2 View Post
no, please no, her game plan should be like stuggart or stg better, Oh i forgod Maria is not good in game plan, so please play agrressive
I'd love to see that too. She'll have to be on top of her game if she wants to have a chance.
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #2288
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Masha knows she needs to get the first strike in, that said she also knows that if she's in a defensive position so long as she gets the ball back deep and heavy enough, Kvitty won't be able to blast a winner of it.
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #2289
country flag yashwanth

yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all

I really want maria to serve first in the deciding set whether its 2nd or 3rd.Because i think serving first saved Maria in AO-2012 semi final and nerves crept in Kvitovas game as she needs to hold serve to stay in match.
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #2290
country flag Mashi

Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of

Hello guys, i've been following you for more than two years, it's now time for me to join you
My favorite member is Madmax! I also like Queenpova, Spiffy and Jovana... And jamie and Craigster and Gamesetandmatch etc.. However, Desuetude disappointed me recently, what do ya think of him? I kinda feel like he betrayed us!
Mashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #2291
country flag GrandMartha

it's extremely windy at the moment in Paris
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 05:47 PM   #2292
country flag yashwanth

bet365 prediction - M Sharapova(1.44) Vs P Kvitova(2.75)
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #2293
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashi View Post
Hello guys, i've been following you for more than two years, it's now time for me to join you
My favorite member is Madmax! I also like Queenpova, Spiffy and Jovana... And jamie and Craigster and Gamesetandmatch etc.. However, Desuetude disappointed me recently, what do ya think of him? I kinda feel like he betrayed us!
Welcome
A few people you mentioned don't post here anymore. TBH I never really knew Jovana or Sp!ffy. But every poster currently in SS is great
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 05:50 PM   #2294
country flag Mashi

Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of Mashi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashwanth View Post
bet365 prediction - M Sharapova(1.44) Vs P Kvitova(2.75)
Hopefully Maria will prove she deserves favour of the odds...
Mashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 05:52 PM   #2295
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashi View Post
Welcome!

But please don't bash any posters. Desuetude is still a Maria fan and he's awesome.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote