Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #196
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

It was bound to happen.But come to thimk of it it's better this way because if she beats Serena there's no way anyone else is stopping her
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #197
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

This shit is obviously rigged. And it's not funny anymore. Fuck Our Lives
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #198
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of

Last year we were all afraid of Kim Clijsters in the QF and this did not even happen so let's take it one round at a time, and whatever will be, will be

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:31 AM   #199
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

I'm not surprised about the draw - if Maria could beat Serena there she can go on and win the whole thing seriously. Please if Maria does face Serena PLEASE Rena be nice to her LOL.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #200
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiiMo View Post
Last year we were all afraid of Kim Clijsters in the QF and this did not even happen so let's take it one round at a time, and whatever will be, will be
agreed
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #201
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Correct me if I'm wrong - I'm kinda new at this - but as far as I can see this should be accurate:

R1 Masha vs A. Candantu

R2 Masha vs P. Hercog or A Morita

R3 Masha vs M. Erakovic or L Dominguez Lino - S. Peng or T. Pazek

R4 Masha vs M. Kirilenko or V Larriere - K Zakopalova or L. Tsurenko - A. Keothavong or L. Tsurenko
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:35 AM   #202
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

bummer that there is a very real chance of a maria - serena QF, but still I'm just gonna take it one match at a time and besides they've both got to get through 4 rounds first
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:35 AM   #203
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

oh lord, give us mercy in the QFs
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #204
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Kirilenko R4 is actually slightly freaky but anyway
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #205
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Well the only glimmer of hope I have is that Serena and Maria have never faced each other on red clay.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #206
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Kirilenko R4 is actually slightly freaky but anyway
This I absolutely dread that match-up
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #207
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Maria, you can do this
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #208
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

what if serena loose before the quaters ; this is red clay it's ain't blue or whatever ; the condintion are diffrerent at the french open and somehow serena just can't pass the QF here ; and maria already drew her in the AO and look at what happened may be this time masha will win the whole thing i believe in maria till the end it's not because some chick who won against her 8 times in a row is on her ^part of the draw that this is the end of the world i hope some mug will beat her before the quaters ; cause serena have a talent at loosing in RG in the early rounds so lets be all positive

Last edited by masha122 : May 25th, 2012 at 10:43 AM.
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:39 AM   #209
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

like Kirilenko is even gonna reach R4..please
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:39 AM   #210
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Called it.
But still, fuck this draw.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote