Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 125 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 5th, 2012, 01:48 AM   #1861
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

I wasn't nervous but now you guys made me super nervous. Thanks :P

so for tomorrow I really don't know who I want to win the Sam vs. Domi match. I absolutely love Domi and she's one of my favorite players, but I just don't want some random player getting to the final.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2012, 02:13 AM   #1862
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
We're all such messes
Not me... I'm still feeling good.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 02:38 AM   #1863
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Against hard-hitter Maria use gameplan: hit the ball safe (inthe middle court), and wating for error. Is this good. Maria need a new game plan against hard-hitter or She can play aggressive from the 1st point
Kanepi and Kvitova can make winner/UE any where, and their serve is better than Klara
Yesterday, Maria cant take any free point from her serve (maybe casue of wind), I really hope the weather is better and she will bring her serve back
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Three Hands Titles Montreal 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #1864
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
The worst part is, I very well know she could lose, but I cannot accept a result other than her winning the whole thing Which is why this is all so fucking hard to deal with
This

Even though I keep saying to myself "One match at a time" but the draw is so winnable

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 03:26 AM   #1865
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

How did Kvitova play? I see she won easily,why is everyone writing her off? Just a few weeks ago,more than 70% of TF were expecting her to win that semi with Maria at Stuttgart. Is she really a non factor all of a sudden?
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 04:39 AM   #1866
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

^ i agree kvitova is still so tough! i didnt see the match either

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 04:41 AM   #1867
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Lets just blame the wind for yesterday and hope for a sunny day so maria can bring out her GOAT play tomorrow

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 04:58 AM   #1868
country flag Pen Expers

Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all

Kvitova is clearly the player I think "this woman can definitely beat Maria if they meeet in a few days". On the positive side it's a semi, not a final, so a loss won't be as deflating.
Pen Expers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 05:09 AM   #1869
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

From the start of 2012 RG until now, I don't see that Pova's prospects have really changed at all, even with all the crazy results to date. I never gave much credence to the imagined horrors of a 4th Rnd v Makiri or a QF v Serenka. I doubted the matchups would occur and was confident in Pova winning through routinely if they did. It was always a question of slogging through to the SF and F to contest with the "real" competition.

For the SF, It was always a question of Li or Kvitova - Finally we have clarity on which one it will be! We can amuse ourselves making up Kvitova stories to scare ourselves, our children and family ancients with until Thursday's match time. But, it being Kvitova in no way improves Pova's prospects over what they were with Li.

The Final was always a question of Vika or Sam - We know it will be Sam, now, but the Final is more distant than the SF. Only after the scary SF on Thursday with the massively evil Kvitova can we concentrate on the gut wrenching possibilities of what Sam COULD do on Saturday to our Pova. But Pova's prospects with Sam in the Final are no better than they would have been with Vika.

So I maintain the thesis that with all the crazy shit and Draw collapses and looming miserable weather that have been the headline news for 2012 RG, None of it has yet to change Pova's prospects for the Title at all, in any way, for the better or worse!
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 05:10 AM   #1870
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Just came back from Roland and what can I say OMFG what a crazy match it was out there, I swear for a second I wished that the crazy guy we were talking about stopped me from seeing that shitfest Maria was so horrible the conditions were really but really tough the wind, the rain everything was just too damn catastrophic. After the second set I had to leave for a while, my friends were making fun of Pova I really was trying to defend her but she was so shitty I couldn't say anything to help her case.
That was horrible I guess an off day was necessary now she better focus a lot more.
I really think that Zakopalova played really well, she surprised Maria so many times with that FH DTL Maria couldn't do anything for most of the time she was fixing Maria on the diagonal cross and then she was hitting a flat FH DTL and it worked almost all the time she really played a brilliant match her BH was also on fire, Maria was on the defensive for a very long time and she defended pretty damn well.
I don't really know what was Maria's issue with her wrist but I really hope she will be fine she need to take advantage of Li's loss and maybe reach her first final at the French.
I don't know how you managed to survive any of that match. I can't deal with watching her lose a point in a live match let alone a set A mess
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 05:15 AM   #1871
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
What the difference a draw makes? Maria needs to win 7 matches to win any slams.
That's a thing fans and players like to say, but fact of the matter is the remaining players aren't the best besides Sam and Kvitova. It's a shit QF line up for a slam. Not to discredit any of these guys' achievements and not to say they may cause the upsets (they already have in most cases), but Maria is a notch above the remaining players so it is a massive opportunity. It makes a HUGE difference, that's just the truth.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 07:20 AM   #1872
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

@ those pathetic haters calling her Cakewalkpova and saying she only beats scrubs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo Jun 05, 0 12 13_??.jpg (71.4 KB, 37 views)
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 07:34 AM   #1873
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Kanepi and Kvitova both scare the living daylights out of me. I was seriously so shaken up after yesterday's match vs kookie I couldn't do anything but sleep it off.
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 07:44 AM   #1874
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Kookie match means anything at this stage of the tournament - there are no more opponents like her left for Maria (likely, since I doubt that Kerber will reach final). It will be two big hitters in a row and then most definitely Stosur in the final - familiar foes to Maria. The most important thing is to take control of the serve again and hope for a better weather, but if that doesn't come, we can always count on Maria's unrivaled scambling qualities to get her through the ugly, prolonged matches. That's where her much improved fitness and stellar 3 set record could prove to be crucial. I'm still very confident about this event and nothing has changed in retrospective
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 07:48 AM   #1875
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

the weather is the biggest mental block for mash. You could tell how unconfident she was yesterday in both her serves and groundstrokes. She wasn't really going for either of them and was just letting kookie dictate most of the times.

vs. Kanepi and Kvitova, she HAS to move them around so her serve and groundies better be on fire especially against Kvitova's whose strokes have more pace than Mash's. She needs to serve and defend well in order to get through the next two matches.

anwyays rg this year has been an upset galore so far so I guess its making me more nervous than I should be. Stosur Kvitty or even Mash could easily bomb out next round if their guard isn't up...