Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 120 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 4th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #1786
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

Kanepi break for 5-0...it's all over.

So Masha vs Kanepi. I'm seriously not worried.
If she can lose a set to Rus, then she can lose two to Masha. And it's good for Mash to have a tough match today to get the messiness out of her system.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #1787
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Are you guys serious about Kanepi?

Kookie is one thing. Everyone expected a tough match and the conditions really made sure we got a 3-hour shitfest.

Kanepi is a D-version of Davenport. Maria will have no trouble squashing her.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #1788
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Thank God she won! Today she was extremely nervous and this certainly affected her game, but it's the worst I've seen her play this year! She was just pushing and defending, letting Zakopalova impose her game! She needs to get rid of the nerves and somehow start swinging freely again! I'm really not sure she'll win her next match if this is how she'll play! Kanepi is a tough opponent and she is playing extremely well at the moment!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #1789
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Stop it. Today's performance was not of the winning type. So... She is not in the final yet, nor is she the clear favourite. And that wrist worries me. And Kanepi worries me and Kvitova always worries me, she might get bulldozed by her..
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #1790
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
More what's going to stop her: her wrist and the weather
The conditions will certainly improve . Only a bad serving day can stop her in my opinion.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #1791

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
next match is probably against kanepi and it's a QF, not a semi final, not a final! so please...
The chance is definitely there . No matter how hard we try to not get ahead of ourselves it's too tempting .
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #1792
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridesMaidPova View Post

Maria doesn't need jinx threads to win If she plays well she can win without your immature jinx threads as well, so grow up and stop with those idiotic 'jinx' threads.
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #1793
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

Aran wasted a bunch of opportunities today, she was a mess and still won the second set But Kanepi can be very dangerous
joćo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #1794
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
The conditions will certainly improve . Only a bad serving day can stop her in my opinion.
Isn't the weather supposed to be the same or even worse?
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #1795
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
The conditions on these last two WTA matches today were much better/normal imo
joćo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #1796

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
I have no idea actually . I'm just gonna hope that the conditions will get better .
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #1797
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Am I the only one who thinks that Maria was in a better position to win RG last year than this year? If only that day wasn't so windy...

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #1798
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
Am I the only one who thinks that Maria was in a better position to win RG last year than this year? If only that day wasn't so windy...
Maria still has a chance to win this year, she didn't last year.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #1799

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
Actually Maria is in much better from physically this year compared to last year . She has already won two titles and they are both on clay, if she wasn't physically fit that wouldn't have happened .

Maria was playing good last year but her 2nd round match got me wondering . Li really took it to Masha in the semi and even though it was windy Maria just stepped back and let Li take control of the match .
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #1800
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

i wonder if petra/sammy stans talk about her chances of winning RG as much as we do?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote