Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 111 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 4th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #1651
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

I just hope that's her bad day out of her system.

Focusing on the next round. Kanepi or Rus

CLAYPOVA IN THE HOUSE!
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #1652
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

a mess, but a win is a win.
I hope her wrist will be ok. Now QF against Rus or Kanepi c'mon!
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #1653
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Maria maintains her QF or better 2012 record. Go Maria!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #1654
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

Nothing like a good shitfest to lower your expectations! anything from here on is a plus IMO, although there is no one left in the draw that i would be ok with her losing to now that NaNa is out

Aside from that hope the wrist is ok! Hopefully we won't hear anything about it after today
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #1655
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Good news guys, it's meant to be even winder on Wednesday (when Maria plays next) than today!
I just pray she gets on Suzanne Lenglen which is better-protected from the wind.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #1656
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Lol when Maria was signing autographs there was a girl saying "omg I'm your biggest fan. No really" that's so gonna be me of I ever meet her. She even smiled at her.
Btw doomsday how was it?

Edit: I meant doomsday!!
I wish I could get close enough to tell her something like that in Rome
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #1657
country flag Charlatan
17 >>> Your Fav

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenpova View Post
oliviasmith is in RG?
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #1658
country flag princessmasha

princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice

can somebody tell me what happened to the wrist. missed that part of the match .
princessmasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #1659
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessmasha View Post
can somebody tell me what happened to the wrist. missed that part of the match .
Nothing happened, but she was rolling her wrist a lot times in the 3rd, hopefully some minor pain.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #1660
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

i hope doomsday screamed for our queen
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #1661
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessmasha View Post
Commentators saying that she might have injured the wrist when she fell on the clay. Didn't look that way to me though, I just hope is not due to any awkward shots that she made to retrieve those bombs from klara
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #1662
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

Somebody tell me what happened with the wrist I missed the third set .Is it serious?
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #1663
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridesMaidPova View Post
Nothing happened, but she was rolling her wrist a lot times in the 3rd, hopefully some minor pain.
Nothing happened? I assumed whatever injury it is came from when she slipped over in the middle of the point late in the 2nd set
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #1664
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

Really hope her wrist is ok and she's able to improve
Also does anyone know how the weather will be like in Paris this week?
joćo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #1665
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Good news guys, it's meant to be even winder on Wednesday (when Maria plays next) than today!
I just pray she gets on Suzanne Lenglen which is better-protected from the wind.
It will be Philippe Chatrier and she will play SF the next day if she wins her QF. Best of luck, Maria.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote