Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 105 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 4th, 2012, 12:24 AM   #1561
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

Ferrer-Granollers could take long.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2012, 12:25 AM   #1562
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

BTW Have a blast doomsday. You been in France long?
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 12:33 AM   #1563
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
He's French, I believe.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 12:35 AM   #1564
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

Don't really like the fact that Maria is playing Zakopalova. She's not really the sort of player that inspires the best out of someone.

Hopefully Maria keeps up the form she's been showing and wins easily.
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 12:39 AM   #1565
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
He's French, I believe.
Oops. He live in America, pretty sure that's what his flag is?
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 01:05 AM   #1566
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

I am generally a very positive and optimistic person, people like being around me just to see for themselves what happens next because I'm so enthusiastic that I fart in technicolor. But, on the topic of tennis schedules at slams with the boys playing best of five, I am as morbid a curmudgeon as can be found floundering in the cess pool of human misery, fantasizing kerfuffles with probabilities of occurring nearly indistinguishable from zero aligning to deprive me os seeing the match of my dreams.

Just thought you should know that before submitting my predictions for a liesurely Monday tennis schedule:

Ferrer v Granola turns into a civil war, finally decided in the fifth: 7-5 Ferrer.

Each set averaged just over an hour, adding up to about 6 hours of tennis.

So, starting at 11:00 AM in Paris, it is now 5:00 PM and the court is ready to entertain the fans with the end of the fifth set of Tsonga v The Wrinkle.

Tsonga's going for the highest scoring RG Match Ever: 20-18! he is determined to outdo Mathieu.

Starting at 4-2, they each have 16 more games to play, 32 in total.

At 5 minutes average a game, that's 2 H 40 M, round it off to 3 hours.

Starting at 5:00 PM, that makes it, now, about 8:00 PM and time to get the court in order for the Pova v KlaraZ Match.

By 8:15 PM the crowd is buzzing because noone knows if the players are on court because the cloud cover is so thick that the court is in absolute blackness - like it's a black hole.

About 8:30 PM the Tournament Director gets a surprise: the stadium is still full of people! He couldn't see them so he forgot all about them. He issues the Postponement of Play edict which is promptly announced to the waiting fans at 8:45 PM and the players at 9:15PM.

In theory, Pova will play on Tuesday, at the earliest!

Please notice how restrained I was about the doom and gloom, though that vey restraint will cost me the use of my left pinkie for about three weeks! No typing words with the letter "Q"!

I didn't bore you with the multiple Rain Delays which are nearly certain to happen in each match.

Nor did I mention the probable MTO's for The Wrinkle on and off court for back messages.

And I didn't even allude to the difficulty of chasing off the recalcitrant pigeons landing on court for the worms crawling out of the sodden clay.

And I didn't share the need to clear the courts due to lightening strikes on the poor kids on court 17, some of whom may live.

All of these issues will significantly delay proceeding, perhaps to the extent that Tsonga won't even get on court on Monday!!!

The worst of it is, I can imagine myself sitting in the pitch black stadium awaiting the glow of Pova entering the court.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 01:19 AM   #1567
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oops. He live in America, pretty sure that's what his flag is?
I had an American flag for a while even though I'm Canadian

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 01:21 AM   #1568
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
I had an American flag for a while even though I'm Canadian
So I wasn't imagining things when I thought you used to have an American flag...
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 01:27 AM   #1569
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

WOW this tournament is getting more and more interesting. Hopefully Masha can keep her focus, keep up this high level of play and keep her head out of all this hype and any other distracting thoughts that could derail her campaign.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 02:54 AM   #1570
country flag jameshazza

This might seem weird and OTT but doomsday if you see this Bitch tomorrow, run!

Old Jun 4th, 2012, 03:36 AM   #1571
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

omg..that psycho criminal i just found out he is believed to be in Paris

Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 03:55 AM   #1572
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

isnt he the guy who killed his boyfriend?
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 06:00 AM   #1573
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Is he a model or something? Wow.

Stay safe, Parisians!
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 06:11 AM   #1574
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hopefully I will and I'm French but yeah I keep using this American flag for whatever reasons
Oh and yeah that psycho guy he looks weird, he is in France apparently he better not stop me from seeing Maria that's all I have to say but thanks for the warning
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #1575
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

I'm staying out of GM till after the tournament is over.. Probably longer if she doesn't win
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote