Moscow Queen Margarita Gasparyan Cheering Court! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #31
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future
Re: Moscow Queen Margarita Gasparyan Cheering Court!

Loving Her game can't wait too she her climb up the ranking and into the top 100 & is she coached by Vera old coach
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #32
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

50KH Nantes qualies.

Margarita is the #7 seed.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #33
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

It seems she already lost

Myrtille Georges (FRA) d. (7)Margarita Gasparyan (RUS) 63 60
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #34
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

I don't believe it
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #35
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Margarita . Figure it out please.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 12:56 PM   #36
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future

Margarita Gasparyan def Margalita CHAKHNASHVILI 6-4 6-2
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #37
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Aw, there was also a stream and I didn't know. Oh well, next time
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 08:11 PM   #38
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in the next round of Minsk. I didn't realise there was a stream either... How do you know there was one Skoo? I can't see one on livescorehunter.
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #39
Tennis Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Good luck in the next round of Minsk. I didn't realise there was a stream either... How do you know there was one Skoo? I can't see one on livescorehunter.
Linked from the Challenger thread:

http://www.protennis.by/uploads/user...iles/op(3).pdf
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #40
country flag HowardH

Oh I see, thanks for posting, although that seems to be a pdf file.

I followed the Challenger thread you mentioned and found this:
http://www.protennis.by/live/
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 02:00 PM   #41
Tennis Fool

PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 08:47 AM   #42
country flag Skoo

(4)Margarita Gasparyan (RUS) d. (Q)Marina Melnikova (RUS) 60 76(6)

Come on, just three more
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 08:36 AM   #43
country flag Skoo

Guess not.

(Q)Anna Danilina (KAZ) d. (4)Margarita Gasparyan (RUS) 61 62
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 09:27 AM   #44
Tennis Fool

Margarita

Only Queen in Moscow?
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Nov 13th, 2012, 10:39 AM   #45
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

New fan here
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote