Interesting shows with very little or no romance - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2015, 11:31 PM   #1
country flag Nazanin

Nazanin has much to be proud of Nazanin has much to be proud of Nazanin has much to be proud of Nazanin has much to be proud of Nazanin has much to be proud of Nazanin has much to be proud of Nazanin has much to be proud of Nazanin has much to be proud of Nazanin has much to be proud of Nazanin has much to be proud of Nazanin has much to be proud of
Interesting shows with very little or no romance

It's holidays for a couple of weeks where I live and I have lots of time on my hand, so I wanted to watch something interesting, does anyone have a suggestion?
Nazanin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2015, 12:30 AM   #2
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute
House of Cards is good and hasn't really any romance that is heavy on the show.

What kind of shows you into cause I can suggest a plethora of tacky reality TV shows

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Mar 26th, 2015, 04:13 AM   #3
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Interesting shows with very little or no romance

The X- Files is pretty platonic lol

The Honourable Woman has very little, almost no romance.
BBC's The Fall
Old Mar 26th, 2015, 04:33 AM   #4
country flag wildemu

wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute

Fargo the show
wildemu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2015, 05:19 AM   #5
country flag josejaviergud

josejaviergud has a reputation beyond repute josejaviergud has a reputation beyond repute josejaviergud has a reputation beyond repute josejaviergud has a reputation beyond repute josejaviergud has a reputation beyond repute josejaviergud has a reputation beyond repute josejaviergud has a reputation beyond repute josejaviergud has a reputation beyond repute josejaviergud has a reputation beyond repute josejaviergud has a reputation beyond repute josejaviergud has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/josejaviergud

Beaner & Wetback
josejaviergud is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2015, 05:53 AM   #6
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute

but a show can't be interesting without romance
wild.river is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2015, 06:16 AM   #7
country flag njnetswill

njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute

I second The Fall.
njnetswill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2015, 07:35 AM   #8
country flag Nazanin

Nazanin has much to be proud of Nazanin has much to be proud of Nazanin has much to be proud of Nazanin has much to be proud of Nazanin has much to be proud of Nazanin has much to be proud of Nazanin has much to be proud of Nazanin has much to be proud of Nazanin has much to be proud of Nazanin has much to be proud of Nazanin has much to be proud of

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I think I'm gonna go with Xfiles and The Honorable Woman... I'm already attached to too many unfinished shows so I'm going to hold off on the on-going ones for now which is a shame because I kinda checked out The Fall and it seems like something I'd like a lot...
Anyway do suggest more stuff if anything else pops into your mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
House of Cards is good and hasn't really any romance that is heavy on the show.

What kind of shows you into cause I can suggest a plethora of tacky reality TV shows

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Oh I've been watching House of Cards for a while, already finished the 3rd season...
I can enjoy some reality tv episodes here and there but I don't think I can binge watch those

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild.river View Post
but a show can't be interesting without romance

It's not that I dislike romance, it's just that there's too much of it in every show
Nazanin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2015, 09:38 AM   #9
country flag dfavala

dfavala is a name known to all dfavala is a name known to all dfavala is a name known to all dfavala is a name known to all dfavala is a name known to all dfavala is a name known to all dfavala is a name known to all dfavala is a name known to all dfavala is a name known to all dfavala is a name known to all dfavala is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
The X- Files is pretty platonic lol

The Honourable Woman has very little, almost no romance.
BBC's The Fall
Poor GA is in both The X Files and the Fall.
dfavala is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2015, 09:42 AM   #10
country flag Rodzilla

Rodzilla has a reputation beyond repute Rodzilla has a reputation beyond repute Rodzilla has a reputation beyond repute Rodzilla has a reputation beyond repute Rodzilla has a reputation beyond repute Rodzilla has a reputation beyond repute Rodzilla has a reputation beyond repute Rodzilla has a reputation beyond repute Rodzilla has a reputation beyond repute Rodzilla has a reputation beyond repute Rodzilla has a reputation beyond repute

i recommend star trek: the next generation

start from season 3 if you want to get to the good stuff
Rodzilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2015, 10:55 AM   #11
country flag Jonah Leon

Jonah Leon has a brilliant future Jonah Leon has a brilliant future Jonah Leon has a brilliant future Jonah Leon has a brilliant future Jonah Leon has a brilliant future Jonah Leon has a brilliant future Jonah Leon has a brilliant future Jonah Leon has a brilliant future Jonah Leon has a brilliant future Jonah Leon has a brilliant future Jonah Leon has a brilliant future

Breaking Bad

Ivanovic - Kerber - Petkovic - Lisicki
Jonah Leon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2015, 10:56 AM   #12
country flag Slazorin

Slazorin is a splendid one to behold Slazorin is a splendid one to behold Slazorin is a splendid one to behold Slazorin is a splendid one to behold Slazorin is a splendid one to behold Slazorin is a splendid one to behold Slazorin is a splendid one to behold Slazorin is a splendid one to behold Slazorin is a splendid one to behold Slazorin is a splendid one to behold Slazorin is a splendid one to behold

Sherlock
TFPBSG: W #63
LOVES: BOUCHARD | PLISKOVA | PETKOVIC | MUGURUZA | WOZNIACKI | SHARAPOVA | IVANOVIC | SAFINA
Slazorin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2015, 02:15 PM   #13
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazanin View Post
Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I think I'm gonna go with Xfiles
If you're into that flavor of show, check out Fringe as well. TBH few of the shows I like (mostly sci-fi) have romance as a main arc.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
pov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2015, 02:30 PM   #14
Shinjiro

Shinjiro has a reputation beyond repute Shinjiro has a reputation beyond repute Shinjiro has a reputation beyond repute Shinjiro has a reputation beyond repute Shinjiro has a reputation beyond repute Shinjiro has a reputation beyond repute Shinjiro has a reputation beyond repute Shinjiro has a reputation beyond repute Shinjiro has a reputation beyond repute Shinjiro has a reputation beyond repute Shinjiro has a reputation beyond repute

My favourite shows on CBS: Elementary and Person of Interest.

Caroline Garcia ● Ana Ivanović ● Sabine Lisicki ● Sorana Cirstea ● Samantha Stosur ● Julia Görges

Shinjiro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2015, 03:49 PM   #15
country flag Mateo Mathieu
Aliasholic

Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute

The Fall I love slow paced and dark.

It just confirmed last week that there will be a third series

Inspiration is for amateurs

Faves: Mona Barthel / Samantha Stosur
Mateo Mathieu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote