Internazionali BNL D'Italia, Rome (2012) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2012, 08:56 PM   #1
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Internazionali BNL D'Italia, Rome (2012)

1. Victoria Azarenka (BLR)
2. Maria Shrapova (RUS)
3. Petra Kvitova (CZE)
4. Agnieszka Radwanska (POL)
5. Samantha Stosur (AUS)
6. Caroline Wozniacki (DEN)
7. Marion Bartoli (FRA)
8. Na Li (CHN)
9. Vera Zvonareva (RUS)
10. Serena Williams (USA)
11. Andrea Petkovic (GER)
12. Francesca Schiavone (ITA)
13. Sabine Lisicki (GER)
14. Ana Ivanovic (SRB)
15. Julia Goerges (GER)
16. Angelique Kerber (GER)
17. Jelena Jankovic (SRB)
18. Dominika Cibulkova (SVK)
19. Roberta Vinci (ITA)
20. Daniela Hantuchova (SVK)
21. Maria Kirilenko (RUS)
22. Anast. Pavlyuchenkova (RUS)
23. Shuai Peng (CHN)
24. Flavia Pennetta (ITA)
25. Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS)
26. Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP)
27. Petra Cetkovska (CZE)
28. Monica Niculescu (ROU)
29. Yanina Wickmayer (BEL)
30. Sara Errani (ITA)
31. Jie Zheng (CHN)
32. Christina McHale (USA)
33. Kaia Kanepi (EST)
34. Nadia Petrova (RUS)
35. Ksenia Pervak (KAZ)
36. Polona Hercog (SLO)
37. Ekaterina Makarova (RUS)
38. Chanelle Scheepers (RSA)
39. Tsvetana Pironkova (BUL)
40. Iveta Benesova (CZE)
41. Marina Erakovic (NZL)
42. Simona Halep (ROU)
43. Timea Bacsinszky (SUI)
44. Qualifier
45. Qualifier
46. Qualifier
47. Qualifier
48. Qualifier
49. Qualifier
50. Qualifier
51. Qualifier
52. Qualifier
53. Qualifier
54. Qualifier
55. Qualifier
56. Qualifier
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #2
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Internazionali BNL D'Italia, Rome (2012)

When is the draw out, tomorrow?
Should light a candle in the church tomorrow morning
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #3
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

R1 Lisicki-Erakovic
R2 Gajdosova or Scheepers
R3 Possibly Li, Wickmayer or Benesova
Q Azarenka

lockerz.com/s/208358222
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #4
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

she needs to play good from first round on, but it's a doable draw up to 3rd round.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 12:19 PM   #5
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
she needs to play good from first round on, but it's a doable draw up to 3rd round.
Are you trying to jinx her before she even hit one ball???!

Here's how you positive-jinx someone: "I expect Sabine to lose in the first round getting double-bagelled by Erakovic ." (Now she will win the tourney. )

No, agree with you. Doable. But then again. It's Sabine and she's been out for over a month.
Let's just hope for some good matches.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #6
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

i'm always pessimistic, but still hoping for the best of course
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 01:44 PM   #7
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Good draw for Sabine!
I mean, not sure if she can beat Erakovic, that will be already difficult as Sabine usually doesn´t come back strong at all after injury breaks but she will have her chances at least as Erakovic is nothing special!
Would be great for her if she could get a 2nd or even a 3rd match here in Rome, most important thing is that she gets 100% confident again with her ankle anyway, we´ll see what she can do!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #8
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Sabine comes back strong and finds her form quickly.
Her first two rounds are very winnable but given she was injured going deep here doesn't matter that much.
Good luck Sabine
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #9
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed hopefully she finds her form from the first round. Good luck
Old May 12th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #10
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

I just hope she will start to find her confidence and form again, cause Roland Garros is getting closer and closer. Thank God she'll play Strasbourg too Ill be very happy if she'll win some matches here against Erakovic and Gajdosova, I think (Wickmayer is in awful form). If she'll survive to Li, it would be fantastic As you told, Erakovic is nothing special, especially on clay. I watched her 1st round vs Kvitova in Madrid. Petra attacked her 2nd serve in BRUTAL style and was just some 2 classes better. I think Sabine should do the same. Good luck sweetie!

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #11
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
i'm always pessimistic, but still hoping for the best of course
For a change I will try it being pessimistic this time, too. Terrible! Not sure to be excited or even more afraid looking forward to her first match vs. erakovic.

If she can win two rounds...
and looking forward: a miami rematch vs. Na Li would be great!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #12
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Facebook:

Quote:
Hello from Italy :-) I arrived in Rome and had my first hit today. It feels so good to be back on the court and at a tournament! The draw is done and I'm playing vs Erakovic in the first round.
Believe it or not it's my very first time to Roma. Looking forward to staying here :-)

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2012, 07:56 AM   #13
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Good luck to sweet Sabine!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #14
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Of course I want Bine to go far and gain confidence boosting wins although I'm not overly optimistic everything will click right away. Mainly just want a run now free of injuries/health concerns

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #15
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

Sabine will play doubles with Peng Shuai vs Camerin/Knapp

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote