NCAA Championships Analysis Part II Quarters and beyond! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 19th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #31
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: NCAA Championships Analysis Part II Quarters and beyond!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mboyle View Post
What the heck is up with Duke vs. UGA? Did they not play doubles? Also why does it say Miami (Duke) vs. Florida (UGA)? Ugh...
All 6 doubles matches are going on at the main courts, because the other match didn't end by 4.
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #32
country flag johnnytennis

johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice

Dont think I've ever tried to follow an NCAA event that is as hard to follow as this one! No live scoring? Great job Georgia!!!
johnnytennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 09:51 PM   #33
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

There is live scoring.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #34
country flag SakiBomb25

SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice

Still in shock that Stanford lost... Burdette and Tan, as hard as they tried, really should have closed out their matches. But, USC played better when it counted. They were the better team.

I'm not looking ahead to next year, since injuries derailed us this year. So no sense in talking about the future for right now. Sigh.
SakiBomb25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #35
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

USC's key win was at #5. DeSimone had been playing horrible as of late. Even with Stanford moving their lineup down, Tsay still lost to her.

I wasn't surprised with Mal's loss. Lao's game exploits Mal's weaknesses. I was surprised with Tan not being able to close out her match.

UCLA vs USC will be exciting to watch!
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #36
country flag urklerlay

urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future

Congrats to USC and Fantic.

I thought w K Ahn back in the line up, the Card would waltz into the Finals and bring home the hardware. Tough team loss, but good that V Li earned a "W" in her last collegiate singles match!

Go Card in '13!

Twitter
2013 US OPEN
Flickr
urklerlay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #37
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
Embarrassing loss for Stanford.

Congrats fantic!
thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFGatorFan View Post
What a fantastic match. Great drama at the end, and it ended so quickly. Congrats USC.
Was UF supposed to play at that court?

anyway, didn't watch it, had to go to the used dvd store, 18th year anniversary sale! Took 3 hours to snatch and ponder...after the labor, sorted out 23 dvds, at a cost of...$87.78

AND USC won! I did watch the #1 dbls though, left when KK/Sabs led 7-2, they're going to collect their 2nd slam

So, both USC and UCLA wins....could...I win it all?!!!!
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 10:07 PM   #38
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

did you see that!!! Lilley and Maho combo

also, Lauren's serving overhand!!?? Fully recovered??
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old May 19th, 2012, 10:11 PM   #39
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by urklerlay View Post
Congrats to USC and Fantic.

I thought w K Ahn back in the line up, the Card would waltz into the Finals and bring home the hardware. Tough team loss, but good that V Li earned a "W" in her last collegiate singles match!

Go Card in '13!
thx STAN fans, there's always next year
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old May 19th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #40
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Duke doubles flops once again.

UGA should take this now pretty easily. 2 and 3 are almost guaranteed wins and I could see Capra or Clayton losing as well.
Old May 19th, 2012, 10:17 PM   #41
country flag fantic

how the hell did Val lose to Veronica by the way? Surprisingly easy? win
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old May 19th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #42
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
Duke doubles flops once again.

UGA should take this now pretty easily. 2 and 3 are almost guaranteed wins and I could see Capra or Clayton losing as well.
I was surprised that Duke dbls #3 made it close I thought Kimbell/Kowase would steamroll over them..
Well, maybe I'll make a perfect pick for FITD today!!
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old May 19th, 2012, 10:22 PM   #43
country flag fantic

anyway great mental fortitude by the Trojans, all single winners won in 3, after losing the 1st

I really didn't expect Danielle to win this..i thought Mal would sweep her off...

Anybody can tell how Ahn played? Did KK try to move her around?
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old May 19th, 2012, 10:22 PM   #44
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
I was surprised that Duke dbls #3 made it close I thought Kimbell/Kowase would steamroll over them..
Well, maybe I'll make a perfect pick for FITD today!!
Me too actually. Gorny and Mar are the two worst players on the team IMO so I'm not sure (a) why they are in the doubles line up and (b) why they were playing TOGETHER. Bad move by Jaime.
Old May 19th, 2012, 10:24 PM   #45
country flag fantic

Well, I thought both played decent dbls, but who knows what the Duke coach thought Was Gorny a senior? then it makes more sense, no?
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles