NCAA Championships Analysis Part II Quarters and beyond! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 19th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #16
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: NCAA Championships Analysis Part II Quarters and beyond!

All of UCLA's freshmen leading in the first set of their matches.
slickshoes510 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2012, 06:12 PM   #17

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

UCLA is looking good. Would this be an upset? (considering the number of people who picked Cal to win)
Old May 19th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #18

Looks like Stanford is leading in the first set of all of their matches
Old May 19th, 2012, 06:23 PM   #19

Rooting for UCLA and Stanford to make it through (sorry, I know how many of you are anti-Stanford). UCLA and USC have just played each other too many times this year. Plus I'd like to see UCLA play Stanford with Ahn in the lineup.
Old May 19th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #20

Stanford has won 4 of 6 first sets so far (2 to play still).
Old May 19th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #21

UCLA won 4 first sets and Cal 2 (coming at singles 1 and 2).
Old May 19th, 2012, 06:48 PM   #22

Morton defeats Davis on Court 4...UCLA 2, Cal 0. It looks like Cal will get wins on courts 1 and 2 though so they may tie it up. UCLA's best chances to pick up the other 2 points are on 5 and 6.
Old May 19th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #23
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

I guess UCLA looked every bit the #1 seed today. What do I know
CTSEMT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #24

UCLA wins 4-1 (doubles, 3, 4, and 6). Cal's lone point coming at #2.
Old May 19th, 2012, 07:52 PM   #25
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Gibbs and Li get wins for Stanford, DeSimone wins for USC so the score is 2-2.

Burdette/Lao are at 2-2 in the third, Tan is serving for the match against Santamaria and Christian is serving for the second set against Ahn.
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #26

Looks like Stanford-USC might come down to Christian vs. Ahn!
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #27
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Embarrassing loss for Stanford.

Congrats fantic!
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:24 PM   #28
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light

What a fantastic match. Great drama at the end, and it ended so quickly. Congrats USC.
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #29
country flag mboyle

mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute

What the heck is up with Duke vs. UGA? Did they not play doubles? Also why does it say Miami (Duke) vs. Florida (UGA)? Ugh...
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #30
country flag iPatty

Clayton/Goldfeld are down 15*
Capra/Kahan are up *43
Gorny/Mar are down *34