Ana Ivanovic @ Singapore YEC-2014 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 2nd, 2014, 11:37 AM   #1
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Ana Ivanovic @ Singapore YEC-2014

After six long years Ana is back where she belong - at WTA Year Ending Championships!

She is already qualify for 2014 YEC, but is still unknown will she be in #5&6 or #7&8 seeds group.

Anyway, #1&2 seeded will be Serena and Maria, and #3&4 Kvitova and Halep. So for Ana is best case scenario to be in the same group with in-slump Halep instead with Kvitova. Worst scenario is to be part of Serena and Kvitova group. Talking about rest of the field - Radwanska, Bouchard and Wozniacki - at the moment seems that they all is in similar shape.

Ana really deserve to play at YEC this season, she won more matches than anyone on WTA tour this year, already won 4 titles, beat all 7 active former#1 players... Since first week she is TOP5 in RACE, but triple disaster at slams almost prevent hers YEC comeback. She fall this season to produce notable results at biggest event (best results is QF at Melbourne and Madrid), so end of the season is last chance for her to make better this season in that department - so she this week reached (at least) semifinal at Beijing Premier Mandatory...

Good luck to Ana at Draw!

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 2nd, 2014, 11:38 AM   #2
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic @ Singapore YEC-2014

USEFUL STATS:

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)

Last edited by Cp6uja : Oct 3rd, 2014 at 12:09 AM.
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2014, 11:47 AM   #3
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute

Great first post Cpbija!

"She is back"

2015 coming next.
Ana'sProcess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2014, 05:23 PM   #4
country flag Roctennis

Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold

So happy for ana! I am really glad as a fan to see her COME BACK specially this way. Can only hope for even bigger results now

Can't wait to see her in singapore
Roctennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2014, 09:26 AM   #5
country flag nestor_bgd

nestor_bgd has much to be proud of nestor_bgd has much to be proud of nestor_bgd has much to be proud of nestor_bgd has much to be proud of nestor_bgd has much to be proud of nestor_bgd has much to be proud of nestor_bgd has much to be proud of nestor_bgd has much to be proud of nestor_bgd has much to be proud of nestor_bgd has much to be proud of nestor_bgd has much to be proud of

OK, I was just reading about points and how they can be gained in YEC, because it's been 84 years since I actually cared how that goes.
Anyhow, this is what wiki says:
230 for each round robin win, 70 for each loss
+360 for playing finals, +810 for win in the final.
It doesn't say anything about gaining points for losing in SF, so I'm assuming they aren't.
Now, let's talk cash. How much?