Ana 2014 Schedule - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 11:28 AM   #1
country flag Ivanovic_fan

Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of
Ana 2014 Schedule

Ok, Auckland is confirmed

What are your guesses for next season?

Auckland
Melbourne
Paris
Finals Win/Lost
Singles : 0:0
Doubles : 2:8

Last edited by Ivanovic_fan : Dec 4th, 2013 at 10:08 AM.
Ivanovic_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 01:57 PM   #2
country flag Leon Daniel

Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana 2014 Schedule

Mmmm great thread, it is time to start to discuss next season as Ana is confirmed for Auckland, which is great news!

I would like to see Ana going to Sydney as well, but it will probably not happen. If she wins Auckland, than maybe it wont be necessary playing Sydney. It is, however, very important to be top 12 seed for AO.

And I suppose she will skip Pattaya open this time.

Former World No.1 (Current rank: No.12)
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey
Leon Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 06:29 PM   #3
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

I think it will look something like this:

Auckland
Austalian Open
Doha
Dubai
Indian Wells
Miami
Monterrey
Fed Cup Play-offs
Stuttgart
Madrid
Rome
Roland Garros
Birmingham
Wimbledon
Stanford
Montreal
Cincinnati
US Open
Tokyo
Wuhan
Beijing
Linz
Moscow
YEC/TOC

This is not official, just my guess

Last edited by Milan. : Feb 17th, 2014 at 03:52 PM.
Milan. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 07:35 PM   #4
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

I agree, just doubt that she will play MM after D&D.

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ

KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*LI

NETTENIS.ORG
verdegreen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 11:22 AM   #5
country flag Leon Daniel

Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

27 tournaments Milan? As much as I would like that to happen, I doubt Ana will play that much.

2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #6
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

But if she keeps flopping in the first few rounds, and get some good results here and there just like what she has done in the last few years, then that schedule is really going to happen
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #7
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Tokyo, Wuhan and Beijing? You really think so?
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 09:12 AM   #8
country flag VirtusBO

VirtusBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Good news, i guess

Quote:
Open GDF SUEZ : Ivanovic annoncée
par : J.-B.B. le 02 décembre 2013

Ce matin, lors d'un point presse organisé au Musée de la Fédération Française de Tennis à Roland Garros, les organisateurs de l'Open GDF SUEZ (27 janvier-2 février 2014) ont annoncé la présence d'Ana Ivanovic. L'ex-n°1 mondiale fera ainsi ses débuts à Coubertin.

La Serbe vient garnir un très beau plateau déjà constitué de trois membres du top 10 : Maria Sharapova, Sara Errani, la finaliste de l'an passé, et Angelique Kerber, la gagnante 2012. Toutes (ainsi que de nombreuses joueuses françaises) voudront succéder à Mona Barthel, vainqueur cette année.

Dans le cadre du programme "Grandes Sœurs", Estelle Cascino bénéficiera elle d'une wild-card pour les qualifications.
http://www.tennismagazine.fr/open-gd...52_a_2172.html
VirtusBO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 02:10 PM   #9
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting. So the schedule that we know so far is: Auckland, AO, Paris, Doha, Dubai, IW, Miami, Monterrey.

I was going to say it seems Ana is finally willing to try to vulture a bit, but then realized she is not playing Sydney.

Either way, she seems to be trying to play a few more of the weaker tournaments.. lets see how that turns out. I just hope she doesn't go on choke tours and loses to whoever in weak tournaments, Monterrey Style.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 02:16 PM   #10
country flag Leon Daniel

Just read that Ana will play Paris and came here to spread happiness.

Good news, she wants next season only for her!

Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 02:56 PM   #11
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Great news

VultureAna
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 03:23 PM   #12
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Playing Paris is an excellent idea. She is still very effective on a quick indoor surface-hopefully she can bring home the big W.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2013, 02:27 AM   #13
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

She will finally play Paris Indoors.

Please my girls, meet in the final.

Ana's schedule is looking quite nice so far.

I would really like if she plays a clay-international as well during the clay season.

Chances are slim, but I think it wouldn't be a bad move.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2013, 08:51 AM   #14
country flag Leon Daniel

Ok, I just saw Ana's schedule for 2014 and although it says that it's not completed schedule yet, I found it really weird that her last tournament (as of right now) should be China open.
I believe that's just because Ana probably starts the year with one main goal - to secure place at YEC Singapore and if she manages to do that after China open, I think we wont see her in Linz/Lux/Moscow this year.

What do you think?

Last edited by Leon Daniel : Dec 21st, 2013 at 09:01 AM.
Old Dec 21st, 2013, 10:44 AM   #15
Milan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
Ok, I just saw Ana's schedule for 2014 and although it says that it's not completed schedule yet, I found it really weird that her last tournament (as of right now) should be China open.
I believe that's just because Ana probably starts the year with one main goal - to secure place at YEC Singapore and if she manages to do that after China open, I think we wont see her in Linz/Lux/Moscow this year.

What do you think?
On that map is not even Paris where she signed up Also she didn't listed any other US series tournament before Montreal... And one more weird thing is there isn't Wuhan I'm sure she will play Linz, even though she secures YEC spot, cause she's defending final there, but I'm not sure for Moscow, though.