What Is The One Title You Want Ana to Win The Most? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 22nd, 2014, 09:30 PM   #1
country flag Balltossovic
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute
What Is The One Title You Want Ana to Win The Most?

If Ana were to win only ONE more title in her career, which one would you like it to be?

I'll start: Australian Open

The lovely people of Australia have given Ana nothing but support and encouragement over the years. She's had some amazing wins and some heart wrenching losses, but still, they cheer her on. Even when Ana losses, she gets a bigger cheer than the victor (see the difference in reception for winner vs runner up AO 08 final).

So, for the sheer amount of love that she gets there, I'd love for Ana to add an Australian Open trophy to her collection

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Serena~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 22nd, 2014, 09:36 PM   #2
Gentleman

Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Is The One Title You Want Ana to Win The Most?

Definitely AUSTRALIAN OPEN.

2nd and 3rd choice would be YEC and another INDIAN WELLS title.
Old Sep 22nd, 2014, 09:37 PM   #3
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with you Myr, I'd choose AO.

2nd choice would be US Open.

3rd Wimbledon.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2014, 09:45 PM   #4
country flag nonRelativity

nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all

I want her to win titles that she won before IW and RG then the next AO then Wimbledon at the end of her tennis career
nonRelativity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2014, 09:46 PM   #5
country flag Balltossovic
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
I'm with you Myr, I'd choose AO.

2nd choice would be US Open.

3rd Wimbledon.
I would reverse and put Wimbly second, just because Ana's said that's the one she wants the most

But OMG I'd sell a kidney to get courtside seats if Ana were to be in a USO final

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Serena~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2014, 09:55 PM   #6
country flag nonRelativity

nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balltossovic View Post
I would reverse and put Wimbly second, just because Ana's said that's the one she wants the most

But OMG I'd sell a kidney to get courtside seats if Ana were to be in a USO final
That is why I want her to win it as her last big title ..
She will win many titles before it
We believed in her all these years and now she gives us more hope ..When you see players coming from a bad season to win a slam or reach the final of sudden you just can't stop dreaming
nonRelativity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2014, 11:34 PM   #7
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely AO if she wins another slam I really feel that it will be in Melbourne!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Sep 23rd, 2014, 02:11 AM   #8
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Australian Open for sure
Old Sep 23rd, 2014, 06:15 AM   #9
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

I'd go with any Slam but I think I have to agree with everyone so far and say Australian Open. It's a most likely scenario for her as well - she's done well there, she is the crowd favorite and she feels there at home. With Li Na retiring it might be her territory.

Non-Slam - I'd love Ana to win Miami, just because she's never done very well there to break the trend.
Old Sep 23rd, 2014, 06:18 AM   #10
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

Myr, I'd sell both kidneys to get on the centre court if she plays Wimbledon final - I'd die anyway out of excitement after the MP so I surely could sit for 2 hours without both of them.
Old Sep 23rd, 2014, 07:36 AM   #11
Gentleman

Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
I'd go with any Slam but I think I have to agree with everyone so far and say Australian Open. It's a most likely scenario for her as well - she's done well there, she is the crowd favorite and she feels there at home. With Li Na retiring it might be her territory.

Non-Slam - I'd love Ana to win Miami, just because she's never done very well there to break the trend.
Hopefully. Crowd definitely cheers for Ausie Ana all the time. With Azarenka not being in really good shape, if Ana ends season in a strong fashion, I would even put Ana as top 3 contender there. That's big IF of course, as we need her to have strong 2014 finish.
Old Sep 23rd, 2014, 10:53 AM   #12
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Slam event: Australian Open
Non-Slam event: Miami, because we need at least one good memory from that tourney

V. Petković Dis
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2014, 10:58 AM   #13
country flag Roctennis

Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold
Australian Open ^^ my favorite tournament! Plus they really love her there!
Roctennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2014, 11:06 AM   #14
country flag Rodzilla

Rodzilla has a brilliant future Rodzilla has a brilliant future Rodzilla has a brilliant future Rodzilla has a brilliant future Rodzilla has a brilliant future Rodzilla has a brilliant future Rodzilla has a brilliant future Rodzilla has a brilliant future Rodzilla has a brilliant future Rodzilla has a brilliant future Rodzilla has a brilliant future

2020 wta year end championships, because it would mean that she continued playing until that time and at a good standard

other than that any grand slam will do
Rodzilla is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2014, 11:09 AM   #15
country flag LillaM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute

Slam : Austrailan Open ... pretty pretty please Ana

Non-slam: Stuttgart next year for revenge and me witnessing it , Miami & the Roger's Cup because:

YEC and olympics mixed-doubles with Nole
YE #5 ... haters gonna hate
LillaM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote