The Live Scoring Thread vol. 6 - Page 237 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #3541
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Great hold Ana, please keep fighting back!!

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #3542
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of
Re: The Live Scoring Thread vol. 6

3-0
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #3543
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh what a beauty of a forehand
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #3544
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
I agree that Ana is probably feeling the pressure from representing her country... and doing this for Novak... she looks very agitated after losing a point, or even after winning one.

One imagines she would not have done well in school if she had had Asian parents.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #3545
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
I agree that Ana is probably feeling the pressure from representing her country... and doing this for Novak... she looks very agitated after losing a point, or even after winning one.

One imagines she would not have done well in school if she had had Asian parents.

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #3546
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

WTF Ana?
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #3547
country flag The 2nd Law

She plays ok when Serbia is down though - against Barty this week and against Kvitova at the fed cup

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #3548
country flag The 2nd Law

Played the net like a GOAT just then

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #3549
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god she won that point with a winner because that monster return deserved a place in the highlights reel!
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #3550
country flag The 2nd Law

3-1

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #3551
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

AMG holds.. 3-1

Please hold ANA!

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #3552
country flag Alycia.

3-1.
Hold your serve Ana !
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #3553
InsideOut.

Jankovic-like domination with the BH DTL
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #3554
country flag gaviotabr

Ana holds. 4-1!

Break again!

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #3555
InsideOut.

Absolute GOAT game
Closed Thread