The Live Scoring Thread vol. 6 - Page 235 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #3511
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Live Scoring Thread vol. 6

Good forehand at 15-30.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #3512
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Good hold, now stop being such an idiot!

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #3513
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Ana holds. 1-0

FIGHT!!!

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #3514
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Not yet. 1-0
marineblue is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #3515
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
I will hate dramabel forever if she wins this

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #3516
country flag The 2nd Law

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #3517
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

WTF?! Look how she lost that volley.. pure nerves.. scared to hit a swinging volley

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #3518
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Izzy you're being way too hard on her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Set AMG 6-4.

That third game of the first set was so important.. Ana had BPs.. and putaways..

14W-17UEs That's awful.

Please Ana, fight!!!!!!
17 UEs doesn't show that a lot of them came after great defence from AMG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Ana at a loss at the net... 0-30

Is she giving up?
She didn't even come in on her own terms... I don't blame her for a net cord.
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #3519
country flag The 2nd Law

I've never seen Ana play worse at the net, her drive volleys either go out or right at AMG

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #3520
country flag gaviotabr

OMG horrible return

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #3521
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
Izzy you're being way too hard on her...
I'm being hard on her ONLY if all she wants to be is a random top 30 player.. if she wants more than that then I'm being WAY too soft on her.

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #3522
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

Deuce, break her please..
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #3523
country flag gaviotabr

Ana making AMG look like Karlovic..

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #3524
country flag The 2nd Law

I'm terrified every time she passes the service line

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #3525
country flag gaviotabr

Ana is asking for the trainer..

These panic attacks she has.

Closed Thread