The Live Scoring Thread vol. 6 - Page 189 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 12:57 PM   #2821
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Live Scoring Thread vol. 6

Ana's serve...

Just hit a DF out of a toss that was wild..

Now again BH to FH.. stooopid

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 12:57 PM   #2822
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

40-0 to deuce again. Seriously Ana.. that's just craptastic.

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 12:59 PM   #2823
country flag gaviotabr

OMG Ana.. WTF!!!!??!!! Stop hitting floaters to Lucie's FH. That's just stupid.

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 12:59 PM   #2824
country flag gaviotabr

And another DF.. BP...

Already missed 4 game points in this game..

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:00 PM   #2825
country flag gaviotabr

OMG.. 3rd DF of the game... Ana gets broken from 40-0 up.. She is a nervous wreck.. Lucie is doing nothing.

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:01 PM   #2826
country flag gaviotabr

This is so going to be a russian 2010 repeat.. Ana letting Serbia down.

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:04 PM   #2827
country flag gaviotabr

Ana.. I wish I could give you a brain as a birthday gift.. hitting floaters to Lucie's FH isn't smart. Can't she damn see Lucie misses BH a lot?

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:04 PM   #2828
country flag gaviotabr

BP! Please take it! Break back right now!!!!!

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:05 PM   #2829
country flag gaviotabr

Finally.. to the BH and Ana breaks back. 2-2.

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:08 PM   #2830
country flag gaviotabr

Ana holds to 0. 3-2. Should be 4-1 now.. the game Ana got broken she had 40-0 and 4 GPs..

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:08 PM   #2831
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

3-2
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:10 PM   #2832
country flag gaviotabr

That was a hilarious point...

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:12 PM   #2833
country flag gaviotabr

That was stupid.. stop hitting floaters to Lucie's FH!

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:13 PM   #2834
country flag gaviotabr

OMG... again... Stop hitting floaters to Lucie's FH! from 0-30 to 30-30

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:13 PM   #2835
country flag gaviotabr

Crap return.. and Lucie has a GP.. Ana.. those chances you are missing..

Closed Thread