The Live Scoring Thread vol. 6 - Page 128 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:14 PM   #1906
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Live Scoring Thread vol. 6

Ridiculous. As soon as Pironkova won the first game, Ana became insecure.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:15 PM   #1907
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Oh @$#@#%$%"@#$!!! Broken again... had a GP.. Missed a bunch of FHs. Wake up Ana! PLEASE break back again!

This is reminding me too much of that match against Errani..

Please Ana, fight fight fight!!!!

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:16 PM   #1908
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

I had bad feeling after bagel if it comes true and she screwes it up..

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:17 PM   #1909
country flag ezone

ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all

Don't understand her shot selection. She's several feet behind baseline and goes down the line. Sometimes pulls the trigger too soon. That's Ana.
ezone is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:18 PM   #1910
country flag damalulani

damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all

I think it's safe to say Ana is the most mentally fragile player in the Top 40.
damalulani is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:19 PM   #1911
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

Ana breaks back.
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:19 PM   #1912
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Broke. Now effing HOLD! HOLD HOLD HOLD!!!

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:19 PM   #1913
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

Breaks back for *3-3. Please hold!
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:19 PM   #1914
country flag tennisrules

tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all

This is getting ridiculous. Typical WTA match with all the breaks.

Come on Ana, stop the messing around and hold your f@#$ing serve!
tennisrules is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:19 PM   #1915
country flag ezone

ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all

Takes her time between first and second serve but rushes into first serve. Go figure
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:20 PM   #1916
country flag tennisrules

tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all

This is more like it - keep it up Ana.
tennisrules is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:20 PM   #1917
country flag damalulani

damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all

She would be serving for the match by now if she didn't lose those 2 tight service games...
damalulani is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:20 PM   #1918
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute
Good hold! Now break again!

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:20 PM   #1919
country flag ezone

Took her time before ace.
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:21 PM   #1920
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

Ana holds.
Now break her please.
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread