Maria in the Eternal City - Ciao Roma - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 15th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #31
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of
Re: Maria in the Eternal City - Ciao Roma

Nice choke
Advertisement

Old May 15th, 2012, 01:26 PM   #32
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

huge choking from kiri again
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2012, 01:28 PM   #33
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Ridiculous
Old May 15th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #34
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #35
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

I had to leave the live stream after pennetta broke for 5-5, I was so frustrated and it was hurting so badly

another huge choke from kiri, letting go away a 5-1 lead....I guess she will never stop with those chokes

but it wasn't easy for her, the crowd celebrated EVERY single point from her local player, even on unforced errors from maria..

poor kiri

now put all your focus on the doubles, and get back some self confidence, go girls
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 10:08 PM   #36
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

ok, so let's hope maria had a nice day off in rome, and is fully motivated to do something great in the doubles now :-)

kiri and nadia will play only on court 6 tomorrow....

Court 6 (from 13.00hrs)
1. Makarova/Vesnina vs. Craybas/Stephens
2. Benesova/Medina Garrigues vs. Kirilenko/Petrova (NB 17.00hrs; after suitable rest)

DAVAI girls!!
Old May 17th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #37
country flag peterlein

YAAAAY! kiri and nadia took the 1st set, they broke at 6-5 for 7-5

win it in two, girls
Old May 17th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #38
country flag peterlein

and they did it!!
7-5 and 6-2
Old May 17th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #39
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

Congrats Kiri and Nadia Another QF is nice, but now against Errani/Vinci it's will be hard but impossible is nothing. Davai
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:15 PM   #40
country flag peterlein

in the Quarterfinal, Maria and Nadia will play against the Italian duo Errani/Vinci...on the "Pietrangeli" where Kiri played her singles match

so of course, the crowd will be on the Italian side again. It will be a tough match, but yeah, why not a win?

KIRIII, NADIAA!

Pietrangeli (from 12.00hrs)
1. ATP: Kubot/Tipsarevic vs. Bryan/Bryan
2. Errani/Vinci vs. Kirilenko/Petrova (NB 13.30hrs)
3. Hampton/Tatishvili vs. Pennetta/Schiavone (NB 15.00hrs; after suitable rest)
4. ATP: Mirnyi/Nestor vs. Bhupathi/Bopanna (NB 17.00hrs)
Old May 18th, 2012, 06:45 AM   #41
country flag Remix13

It's a revenge of Madrid no ?

Good luck.
Old May 18th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #42
country flag peterlein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix13 View Post
It's a revenge of Madrid no ?

Good luck.
right, revenge for the loss at Madrid SF needed
Old May 18th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #43
country flag Remix13

They lost 7-5 6-2...
Old May 18th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #44
country flag peterlein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix13 View Post
They lost 7-5 6-2...
somehow, it was to expect...

well, I prefer if they can take revenge when it matters more...at the French Open

but first, let's go to strasbourg...
Old May 18th, 2012, 08:51 PM   #45
country flag GoMasha23

GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice

hopefully Kiri will be able to do well in Strasbourg. Helps that flavia pulled out.
GoMasha23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote