New Projects for TennisWeBlog.com - (Article Scheduling) !
So, as the new season is coming up, I've come up with some new ideas for my blog. The basic idea of it, is to schedule the articles that I'me going to publish throughout the year. I mean, like a TV Channel... you always know when to turn it on in order to view you favourite shows, programmes and stuff, right ? That's what I want to do. On each day of the week, except for Wednesdays, I'm basically gonna publish articles about different topics such as: Style News, Tournaments' Updates, Ranking Updates, Gossip etc.
The whole schedule looks like this:
-Monday: Ranking Updates - I'm basically going to write all the changes happening in both WTA and ATP ranking tables. As all the updates happen on Mondays, I think that's the best choice for it.
- Tuesday: Tournaments' Updates - There's nothing really behind this. I mean I could've chosen any other day for that, It's just the fact that I'm gonna have some more free time on Tuesdays, so I'll be able to write longer posts.
- Wednesday: Day Off
- Thursday: Predictions - Here, I'm gonna write any predictions for the future by people in the world of Tennis. I mean future rankings, future no. 1, Top 10 etc.
- Friday: Tournaments' Updates - As It's propably the most important and popular topic, I've decided to choose this one as the one published twice a week. And again, as Fridays are propably going to be more free for me, I'll have some more time to cover everything that's happening.
- Saturday: Style News - Everything in terms of style. New collections, new projects etc.
- Sunday: Gossip - I mean, everyone likes a little bit of gossip, right ? I'm basically going to cover everything happening in some players' lifes. Which means I'm gonna go through all the social accounts of each player and try to find something interesting from their lifes for you.
I explained it a little bit better on my blog, so If you want to check that out, just click the link below. I haven't yet seen something like that in any other blog, so I thought that would make my blog a little different. Let me know what you think about that, I hope that's a good idea, but why not to try, right ? Stay Well !