The Official Azealia Banks Thread - Fantasea Mixtape out NOW - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #136
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Official Azealia Banks Thread - Fantasea Mixtape out NOW

She has mental problems
Dodoboy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #137
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

“Fuck being a ******, fuck being a ******. Fuck being whatever,” she raged. “There are such bigger problems… and then you've got organisations like GLAAD [Gay And Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation], which are fucking complete bullshit.

“I mean let's look at it, it's gay and lesbian alliance against defamation, or whatever…. that's what it stands for, right? I mean would you agree that homosexuals, and the homosexual community, have bigger problems than the word ******, you know what I mean?"

“I have sex with men and women, do I have to take a picture of my licking a fucking pussy? What the fuck! It doesn't make any sense. It's so stupid. It's so stupid and it's so evil. And it's just like this stupid fucking media shit, you know what I mean? It's the media shit. And this is why I go about myself the way the way I go about myself, and I do whatever the fuck I want. If the media is going to build me up to tear me down, you motherfuckers are not going to tear me down.

http://themusic.com.au/news/all/2013...organisations/

She also attacked Baauer (Harlem Shake fan) for not allowing her to put up her remix-ed version of his song.

STAPH AZEALIA STAPH
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #138
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

She's getting OOC. Her absolute ignorance and immaturity is such a turn off. That said, can't wait to see her live in May.
ampers& is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #139
country flag Gagsquet

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

officially stupid.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 01:19 AM   #140
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Going with Mashabator KAMAN

Guys I really don't think she's a homophobe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valanga View Post
Singleniacki is gonna snatch wigs in 2014.
Six Feet Under is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 02:37 AM   #141
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

Just an incredibly lower-class person. I consider her a bad influence on gay youth because she has them thinking it's cool to just spew gay slurs and that these slurs are just words and not a big deal, when she's not a gay/bi man, and in the real world these words are used against people on the basis of their orientation/gender noncomformity. She's just an idiot. I couldn't buy her music with a healthy conscious.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 03:02 AM   #142
country flag Serenus Christ

Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute

Azealia's words are the words of God and yall shall DEAL.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 03:46 AM   #143
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Azealia's words are the words of God and yall shall DEAL.
That may be so, but girl has only released one song and she acts like she's a biggest rap star in the industry. It's good to be outspoken but at the same time, your work needs to back it up.

At this rate, she may be over even before she really began.
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #144
country flag eck
Esmerelda

The supposed cover art of Yung Rapunxel.

http://instagram.com/p/WnM1NBH1bK/

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 04:10 AM   #145
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

nice i love scary stuff.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 04:22 AM   #146
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

She was officially fucking GOAT when i saw her live tbh

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 07:16 AM   #147
country flag eck
Esmerelda

Stone Roses and Rita Ora are now on her shitlist.

http://www.complex.com/music/2013/03...ut-jelly-shoes
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 08:24 AM   #148
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Not feeling Yung Rapunxel. I usually need a visual to fall in love with a song tho.
https://soundcloud.com/azealia-banks...el-prod-by-lil

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 08:54 AM   #149
country flag eck
Esmerelda

That "No More Drama" sample was
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #150
country flag Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
Not feeling Yung Rapunxel. I usually need a visual to fall in love with a song tho.
https://soundcloud.com/azealia-banks...el-prod-by-lil
Love it.
Kairi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote