Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ... - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #631
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
the one missing from the thread though is this one. How are there 2?

That's weird. And it looks like she wore the same outfit.

From what I know the bambi trophy looks like the one Tammy has on her hand as runner-up in Doha'02

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 20th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #632
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

P.S. I hope I'll soon have the chance to post all the pics we've made friday :P
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #633
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Me too. I'm totally the opposite I was last year for Na, she's great.

This is the best handshake I will EVER see, I think.

I'm so happy, I just travelled 6 hours across all Italy to come back home, with my earphones on to avoid anything or anyone who could tell me the result of the final, and I got home just in time to watch the final tie break live. What can I say... ?!?
I'm beyond happiness
I want to give a big hug to everyone of you who was here cheering for Maria while I was coming home , my parents told me the score was 6-4 4-0 for Na, I can just imagine how hard it was to watch, but we're over it!
The whole world gave up on Maria at 6-4 4-0 but Maria is the only one that counts.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #634
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis-insomniac View Post
That's weird. And it looks like she wore the same outfit.

From what I know the bambi trophy looks like the one Tammy has on her hand as runner-up in Doha'02
I can't at Monica in this picture
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #635
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Saved a match point
26th title
Handshake

I'll open up the thread for the new pictures and i'll update the old ones.

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #636
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I did the post for Stuttgart so I'll leave the honor to someone else.. but, please, also put the handshake pic in the titles thread because it has to be remembered forever.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #637
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

Here you are ! it seems the ball one is the winner trophy (and that golden bambi one too I guess) so confused

-"Still On The Road"

Last edited by tennis-insomniac : May 20th, 2012 at 07:04 PM.
tennis-insomniac is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #638
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I love how they both knew it was a terrible match

Maria looked really happy about this win, and I hope she can bring this confidence, and the game she has shown in most of her matches over this clay season to Roland Garros.
Those bad matches will always be there, but as long as she can win them

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #639
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I did the post for Stuttgart so I'll leave the honor to someone else.. but, please, also put the handshake pic in the titles thread because it has to be remembered forever.
Only trophy pic can go in that thread.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #640
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

10th Tier 1 win btw
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 07:38 PM   #641
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Just realised that 4 of her last 5 titles have been on clay
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 07:43 PM   #642
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Need video of that handshake!

Best thing to wake up to! For about 10mins I couldn't wake up properly and had mini-dreams of me opening the computer and seeing a Na def Mash results thread

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 07:45 PM   #643
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Its nice they can laugh after such a ridiculous match. I've seen them in proximity a few times on the practice courts in Melbourne- they never seem to acknowledge each other. Must be the GS intensity

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #644
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Just realised that 4 of her last 5 titles have been on clay

again,not surprising, though! clay has turned out to be one of her better surfaces these days
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 08:11 PM   #645
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future

So frickin' beautiful - *wipes a tear*

And whot - her 26 title? - yay!!!
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote