Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ... - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 19th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #511
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post
Considering her final drought ended against Azarenka (of all people) really says a lot. She's EXTREMELY motivated. And she got better with every match this tournament (watch McHale having been the biggest test of all with her losing 10 games ).

Would love her to defend this, without even dropping a set.

I thought she was magnificent today, especially in the 2nd set (despite the 2 drive volley fails, which always hurt so much inside ). Serve was massive.

Maria had a glint in her eye. Even if her game is off she's gonna fight like hell, something Li Na will not be able to keep up with. I expect Maria to win in 2. 64 64

I do have to say, I have jitters thinking about Roland Garros already.
If Rena's RG curse continues I won't be able to eat/think/sleep at the prospects, ans they'd still be pretty high whether Masha wins or loses tomorrow and whether or not Ree is upset at RG.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2012, 08:29 PM   #512
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelsrule1988 View Post
This. I'm just so happy to see her doing this well again.
We're WAY too ambitious and hard on her. But I guess we've been following her for so many years that we really are aware how much she hates losing and loves winning, and what a one-of-a-kind competitor she is. That's why those runner-up titles hurt so much (especially Miami that'll be very tough to overcome)
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #513
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Everytime I think of Miami, I see Masha double bagelling Ugla and then strutting to the net like Legend reborn.
Old May 19th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #514
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

I wasn't able to watch the match today. So glad that Maria is in the final tomorrow against Li. Hope she can win another title. Will be so awesome so near to RG.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #515
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

It's always tough to predict how Maria's going to show up, especially in a final, but if at least her serve is clicking she should be able to win this in either two or three.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #516
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cautiouslip View Post
yeah, i think we are all taking for granted how well she is doing. Five finals before the second grand slam of the year is pretty damn impressive. Obviously if she could take this out it would be amazing especially as Li is the one who stopped her last year in RG
Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post
We're WAY too ambitious and hard on her. But I guess we've been following her for so many years that we really are aware how much she hates losing and loves winning, and what a one-of-a-kind competitor she is. That's why those runner-up titles hurt so much (especially Miami that'll be very tough to overcome)
Agree with these. To think just a few months ago, there was a thread in GM where people were saying they thought 2011 would be the "zenith of Sharapova's post-surgery career", with even some of her fans agreeing (coughcraigcough ) ... and yet, here we are not even halfway through the season and she's already close to surpassing her entire 2011 season already (she's already made more finals than she did all of last year, for example).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Everytime I think of Miami, I see Masha double bagelling Ugla and then strutting to the net like Legend reborn.
I'm still drooling at the prospect of their next match
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 10:10 PM   #517
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Tomorrow is another important match for Maria, not only it's her last measuring stick before 2012 RG but also she could win another title.

Titles, titles and eventually GS titles are what keep Maria in the game and I'm gratified for that.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 10:38 PM   #518
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Another great win against a tough opponent. We cant ask for more than that. I really hope she puts in a good performance in the final. Im pretty confident she should be able to get the win if she is serving well.
Andy. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 10:58 PM   #519
country flag abesky

abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice

Should we all create a live chat tomorrow?
abesky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 10:59 PM   #520
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

abesky that sig......
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 11:18 PM   #521
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Omg abesky, your sig quote is yourself....

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 11:24 PM   #522
country flag jameshazza

Abesky, I thought you lurked before joining...much to learn
Old May 19th, 2012, 11:25 PM   #523
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abesky View Post
Should we all create a live chat tomorrow?
Yes, I will

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 11:27 PM   #524
country flag jameshazza

If the Final was an hour later I could join you bitches, but oh well...
Old May 20th, 2012, 12:07 AM   #525
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

Please I want a title Maria, I don't want her playing great but lost you know.

Please show some great brain today Maria!!!
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote