Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ... - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 19th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #496
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of
Re: Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

Congrats Maria for the win today
Hope she will defend the title tomorrow
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #497
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't watch it today but will definitely be tomorrow Defend that title gurl!

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #498
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

You have a lot of redeeming to do finals wise, Martha. Bear that in mind tomorrow.
Old May 19th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #499
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

YAY!!

Masha has reached her fifth final this year - talk about consistency! - I really hope that she's able to win the title once again - that would be such a boost for her

GO Masha GO!!!
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #500
country flag graffite

graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold

Yay, FinalsPova. She is really the most consistent of the lot. Didn't watch today but glad it was 2 sets. Good luck, tomorrow, Masha.

Maria Sharapova, Sam Stosur, Jamie Hampton, Sofia Arvidsson, Mona Barthel, Julia Georges, Ana Ivanovic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Camila Giorgi.
Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva
graffite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #501
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

yeah, i think we are all taking for granted how well she is doing. Five finals before the second grand slam of the year is pretty damn impressive. Obviously if she could take this out it would be amazing especially as Li is the one who stopped her last year in RG
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 05:20 PM   #502
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
YAY! Keep on the good work Maria!

Sent from my GT-S5660 using VerticalSports.Com App
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #503
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

The thought of Maria winning two straight Rome titles... *faints*
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #504
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Do we think it's safe to assume the Finals mental block is no more after Stuttgart? Or will this be different because it's a bigger tournament?

I don't think it necessarily matters that she hasn't played amazingly this week... she already has confidence in her actual game from Stuttgart, so I think this week is just about building mental confidence by winning matches and keeping "match-fit". Then after this she has a full week to practice at RG in which time she can hopefully get her movement up to Stuttgart standards, and then we'll be set
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 05:52 PM   #505
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Sending this from my phone. Congratulations to Maria. I am proud of her! And I wish her luck against Li Na. Whatever happens, happens. Li seems finally freed herself from the pressure of her sponsors and money and is playing very solid.
Old May 19th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #506
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Sunday, 20 May
Not Before 1:45 PM
[8] Li Na (CHN)
v
[2] Maria Sharapova (RUS)

Come on Maria Sharapova
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #507
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
The thought of Maria winning two straight Rome titles... *faints*
ikr?

URUGUAY
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #508
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Like what I've seen from Masha, she's improved every match IMO. Also like how even though she's still missing too many returns, they're aggressive and just out. Not like the fails we've seen too much off too many times this year. IW/Miami Final.
Na is playing very well, so I think it will be competetitive, but I think Masha win regardless 'cus Na has been choking badly all week and she even admitted it.
PS. Internet was down so had like 4 days of zero TF Just seen the GM threads
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #509
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Do we think it's safe to assume the Finals mental block is no more after Stuttgart? Or will this be different because it's a bigger tournament?
Considering her final drought ended against Azarenka (of all people) really says a lot. She's EXTREMELY motivated. And she got better with every match this tournament (watch McHale having been the biggest test of all with her losing 10 games ).

Would love her to defend this, without even dropping a set.

I thought she was magnificent today, especially in the 2nd set (despite the 2 drive volley fails, which always hurt so much inside ). Serve was massive.

Maria had a glint in her eye. Even if her game is off she's gonna fight like hell, something Li Na will not be able to keep up with. I expect Maria to win in 2. 64 64

I do have to say, I have jitters thinking about Roland Garros already.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #510
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cautiouslip View Post
yeah, i think we are all taking for granted how well she is doing. Five finals before the second grand slam of the year is pretty damn impressive.
This. I'm just so happy to see her doing this well again.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote