Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ... - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #376
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of
Re: Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

I want she revenge Kerber
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#56
PAW Rank:#108
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #377
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

plus if it is petra next it would be nice to extend the H2H to 4-2
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #378
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Yesss Vamos. Come On. Ajde.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #379
country flag T496

T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all

^Same, I want Kerber. Would be more interesting I think than Petra again, plus I actually couldn't bear to see her losing to Petra. People also need to remember that there is a chance Na can take out Serena. Either way though, I want her in the final.
T496 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #380
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Yay, another semi!

This is the 4th tournament in a row where Martha has played with the very same outfit.
? I think it's the third. Or did she play one of those Errani MMs?
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #381
country flag Craig.
My girl

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
Um...no. Get to the final and do your best please, Maria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
This! Have a little faith, people
I' m saying this now but I'll be pissed as fuck if she loses tomorrow
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #382
country flag zigga

zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold

Congrats for the win Maria
Good luck in the semis
Old May 18th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #383
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Maria enjoys playing Petra and seems to have her number. Kerber isn't used to that big a stage. Unless Maria tanks, she's in the final.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2012, 04:36 PM   #384
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post
? I think it's the third. Or did she play one of those Errani MMs?

He/She may be counting miami as the same outfit since it is just a colour change
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #385
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't decide who I want next. Part of me would love to see her get revenge on Hypeber (and let's be honest, Maria bears responsibility for starting off that overrated's run in the first place so it's only fitting that she ends it). And also, despite Maria beating Petra the last couple of times, I'm still petrified that oneday Petra's going to come out against her ONFIRE and beat her 6-2 6-2 or something
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #386
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why but I want a Masha-Rena final here desperately. This is a tournament played in proper clay not that blue sh it they played on last week.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #387
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Since Wimbledon (I guess it still hurts me ) I really really dislike Maria vs. KvittyGOAT matches... I won't watch it, my heart cannot stand it. I do not like these matches more than Masha vs. Vika or Masha vs. Rena... Something like Roger vs. Novak (my heart cannot bear those, but I do not dislike Kvitty that much... so I have no idea why...).
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #388
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

I also want a revenge match against Kerber, but Kvitova should also be a great match and preparation for RG. I think if she plays Serena again Thomas will have more of a plan for her. He gave her some nice tips after the first set in Madrid on how to handle Serena's serve, so I'm interested in seeing if she incorporates new tactics against her.
FlopPoova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #389
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Im so fucking happy I dont believe it
My life is complete
Nevermind if I didnt get her autograph but I saw her from like 2 metres

Sent from my GT-S5660 using VerticalSports.Com App
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #390
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Finally a win over Venus again, awesome

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote