Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ... - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #316
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

Like Maria, Venus has class and is a deserving grand slam champ. Glad to see that she has recovered her physical strength and played well in Rome.

As in Stuttgart, QF signals the beginning of Rome and it's show time for Maria.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2012, 09:19 PM   #317
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I honestly DON'T dislike her It's just it's amusing winding up her cocky diehard fans. Atleast Serena's stans have the "receipts" to back up their arrogance
This.

Venus Williams was my second favorite player after Legend back in the early noughties. I really have nothing against her but I do get pissed off with her delusional stans.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #318
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Wtf? Why did they put two legends on the Supertennis Arena and those lefty scrubs on center court?!
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #319
country flag atominside

atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of

SOMEONE go tweet/fb them! what the actual fuck.
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:51 PM   #320
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post
Wtf? Why did they put two legends on the Supertennis Arena and those lefty scrubs on center court?!
It's time of the day issue.

Maria shouldn't play 1st match on Center Court because she played the night before; she also shouldn't play the night match because SF's on Saturday are day matches.
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #321
country flag atominside

atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of

So why not play the 2nd match of the day on CC then?
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #322
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Not impressed. But Maria fought hard, showed her mental strength and won!

Rome QF vs Venus. I hate Venus. I really cannot take a loss to this bitch. Kill her, Maria!

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:10 PM   #323
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
So why not play the 2nd match of the day on CC then?
Every day, there are 2 WTA matches and 3 ATP matches on Center Court. WTA always gets the 1st day match because there are less people watching at that time.
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #324
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

She is as tough as nails. It never fails to impress me that she is able to fight thru these matches and get the win when she isnt playing that great.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:17 PM   #325
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I dont understand all the Venuis hate in here. She seems like such a nice, respectful and classy human being. Very different to Serena.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:22 PM   #326
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
I dont understand all the Venuis hate in here. She seems like such a nice, respectful and classy human being. Very different to Serena.
There is something about Maria and that's why we follow her.
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:23 PM   #327
country flag vozas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
She is as tough as nails. It never fails to impress me that she is able to fight thru these matches and get the win when she isnt playing that great.
That's why she's one of the few players who has really left a mark in the history of female tennis. Nowadays we tend to forget how serious that shoulder injury was. That she managed to get back to where she is at the moment pretty much sums up why she's one of the biggest fighters and competitors in the history of the sport.
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:26 PM   #328
country flag Craig.
My girl

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Not on Center What a disgrace.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:34 PM   #329
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

It will be on TV, won't it?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:37 PM   #330
country flag atominside

SuperTennis Court is a nice looking court also.