Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ... - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2012, 09:38 AM   #211
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

Maria's forehand at 1:51 we tend to forget how dangerous that forehand is.

I don't know what to expect from this match. I have a feeling it'll be pretty anti-climactic if you ask me. Read that as you will.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #212
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, the upper half has completely fallen apart. Li Na is gonna make the finals after beating Serena. Book it.
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #213
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria will have to use her kick serve to Ana's backhand if she wants to hold her service games comfortably .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #214
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

There is only one player I hate Maria losing to more than Ana so I'm super nervous about this one. Hopefully Masha can up her level, play a good match and most importantly....WIN!!!
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #215
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

What Andrew said. Maria if you lose this I'm disowning you. Kthxbye.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #216
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet I'm staying home from Disney world so I get to watch most of the match.
Old May 17th, 2012, 01:03 PM   #217
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Omg I just read that Vika is out for a shoulder injury, is it bad?
I just saw the result on the livescore earlier and it was "normal" (61 62) I didn't see this coming
I think Vika really didn't want to face Serena again. When did she injure her shoulder??
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 01:42 PM   #218
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

I'm really excited for this match, hopefully Maria will bring her A-game
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #219
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future

Good luck Maria! Venus beat stosur and she's playing well, hopefully Maria beats Ana and can then beat a Williams sister :-) vamos masha!!!
2008 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION
2012 FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION

Congrats Maria you proved so many haters and fans that gave up on you wrong enjoy all the success that comes to you as you deserve it!
msharafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #220
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Is Maria's match gonna start any time soon? Venus is onto the next round so we know who Maria's opponent will be if she beats Ana.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #221
country flag vozas

If Maria loses to Vinas we'll never hear the end of it

DAVAI
Old May 17th, 2012, 04:17 PM   #222
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

Don't really like Ana, so yeah, please win Maria!

Hope Maria serves sensibily today. When I've watched Ana, i've noticed it pretty obvious whether she's going to return with her forehand or backhand. She really doesn't disguise it very well. So hopefully Maria reads Ana's return well and serves right.
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #223
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Mariachka!
Old May 17th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #224
country flag BuckJaysRock

BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light

how long til maria plays
BuckJaysRock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #225
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

in a little less than 1 hour.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote