Internazionali BNL D'Italia, Rome (2012) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 15th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #31
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Internazionali BNL D'Italia, Rome (2012)

She lost
Advertisement

Old May 15th, 2012, 06:23 PM   #32
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

These tournament threads don't really make it over 3 pages these days....
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #33
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

/thread.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #34
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

We wait so long for Bine's comeback only for her to go out in R1 v some Kiwi player for godsakes... Oh well this season just isn't playing out the way we'd hoped at all. Still I have faith it will change. Hurry up grass season!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #35
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Well, some poster saw the match of Sabine and just said that she was really really bad, serve wasn´t a weapon and tons of errors, especially with her fh and Sabine herself wasn´t satisfied with the match as well obviously:

Quote:
Hi everyone, after fighting for 2:40h I lost by one break in the 3rd set. I made to many wrong choices on my shot selection & my movement isn't where it should be yet. I'm very disappointed but happy that I'm healthy! This way I can keep on practicing & improving on the things needed! Thanks for all your support!
well, as she said herself, she has to stay healthy, has to keep practicing and hope for some really good draws in Strasbourg and RG to get a few wins there. Important now that she gets some confidence back at least and that she just has a few matches before the grass season starts, whre she just should try to defend as many points as possible. Good thing is that she will be seeded quite high at RG and Wimbledon, I hope that she can use that advantage and somehow can improve!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 11:32 PM   #36
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
Well, some poster saw the match of Sabine and just said that she was really really bad, serve wasn´t a weapon and tons of errors, especially with her fh and Sabine herself wasn´t satisfied with the match as well obviously:

well, as she said herself, she has to stay healthy, has to keep practicing and hope for some really good draws in Strasbourg and RG to get a few wins there. Important now that she gets some confidence back at least and that she just has a few matches before the grass season starts, whre she just should try to defend as many points as possible. Good thing is that she will be seeded quite high at RG and Wimbledon, I hope that she can use that advantage and somehow can improve!
Let's hope so.

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2012, 03:11 AM   #37
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

i will not take her ranking too seriously, it seems there's equal chance that Bine loses to no. 1 or no. 100 in 2012, we just don't know
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote