Who is going? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:24 AM   #16
Chris_G

Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who is going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pep Guti View Post
When close Q entry list and MD? thanks
The main draw entry list is out already. The top 102 in this week's rankings made the cut, along with Szavay and Bacsinszky (who are using their protected rankings). Qualifying list should be out in a couple weeks.
Chris_G is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 21st, 2012, 04:02 AM   #17
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

do you guys know/think if it's possible to buy ground tickets right there on the day I'm going? The taxes are so freaking expensive, and the withdrawal rules are very unclear when ordering from outside the US. I'd like to just queue in the morning and buy tickets on site.

Thanks in advance.
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 03:16 AM   #18
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
I don't like Venus or Urszula
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
If Ula can beat you 6-1, 6-3 then you know you're a mug
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #19
country flag ricanpuigfan

ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all ricanpuigfan is a name known to all

I plan on going to the qualifying matches, since its free to get in. I'll also will attend the main draw matches. I love the US Open. I've gone for the past 10 years. It's a great experience. I wish there was a PAW meeting grounds at the US Open. It's a great way to help promote the game as well.
ricanpuigfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 01:20 PM   #20
country flag krul

krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all

Chak?
krul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 03:13 AM   #21
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation

I'll be going Sept 2
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 12:06 PM   #22
country flag Sarah<Kim-fan>

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jean* View Post
do you guys know/think if it's possible to buy ground tickets right there on the day I'm going? The taxes are so freaking expensive, and the withdrawal rules are very unclear when ordering from outside the US. I'd like to just queue in the morning and buy tickets on site.

Thanks in advance.
I went in 2009 and had tickets for the first Thursday day session. Kim then played the next day, and we were doubting if we were going to try to get back on Friday, we asked around and they said that there were tickets on sale, but you had to be there very early (6-7 am)... we decided not to go because it was so early and you're not even sure to get in, but I guess it is possible if you really want to!

I'm also going again this year!
we have Arthur Ashe tickets for the day session on the 29th (Wednesday)
Sarah<Kim-fan> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 03:32 AM   #23
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be going

I also had tickets last year but couldn't go because of the hurricane
TT Singles: #207 CH: #2 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #63 CH: #10 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13, US Open '14 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13 SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12, TOC '12, Dubai '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 08:17 AM   #24
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

weather forecast looks poor, I hope I didn't pay a heck of a million dollars for nothing.
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 04:23 AM   #25
country flag oleada

oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future

I thought that I'd be able to go (had grounds passes for the 27th) but I won't be able to as I'm starting a new job that day (so, not a bad reason!).

If anyone is interested in buying my ticket, PM me. Like I said, grounds pass for opening day, Aug 27.
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 12:05 AM   #26
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Where can I find the cheapest ground passes? Ebay has them at aroun 100 bucks. That is soo expensive compared to the French or Wimbledon where you pay less then 30 USD.
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 04:21 AM   #27
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

^Maybe ticketmaster?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote