Mutua Madrid Open 2012-Blue clay what?Serena who? Bring on the real clay! - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 3rd, 2012, 01:53 PM   #91
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mutua Madrid Open 2012

i wouldn't mind a match with kerber. She needs to slay that bitch

edit: actually they can't even meet until the QF (Lisicki and Petkovic out, Kerber moves to 12th seed).

Last edited by Steven. : May 3rd, 2012 at 02:18 PM.
Steven. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 3rd, 2012, 03:18 PM   #92
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun View Post
I dont think playing here just to defend the number 2 is whort
She better focus on slams and her training
This! Having said that, I don't think it'd hurt her to have more matches under her belt before heading to RG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2012, 05:08 PM   #93
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Make the semis, please!
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2012, 05:11 PM   #94
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaktincredible View Post
Maria always sucked at MADRID and BEIJING

hope this year will be different
well, keeping in mind that she's always either injured or sick during the asian vulture season, it's quite understandable...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2012, 05:21 PM   #95
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah no one gives a rat's ass about October Vulture Season, especially Flopjing. Love how Maria always tanks it
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 03:30 AM   #96
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

I'm excited for the draw!
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #97
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Where is the draw? or in Madrid 2pm will be in 15 minutes?
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 12:05 PM   #98
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

draw ceremony is now or when?
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 12:09 PM   #99
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I want Stosur on the other side of the draw. Maybe Serena too, I would rather her face Serena in Rome.
Old May 4th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #100
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by doooma6816 View Post
draw ceremony is now or when?
now
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 12:23 PM   #101
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Got Serena into the quaters.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #102
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

From GM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticVenus View Post
Serena could face Sharapova in the Quarterfinal.

Top half: Azarenka, Kuznetsova, Ivanovic, Kerber, Venus, Li Na, Radwanska, Cibulkova, Schiavone, Bartoli.
Bottom half: Stosur, Zvonareva, Kirilenko, Kvitova, Wozniacki, Serena, Jankovic, Sharapova

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticVenus View Post
Li vs Muguruza
Kvitova vs Erakovic
Sharapova vs Begu
Bartoli vs Cirstea
Azarenka vs KUZNETSOVA!

Venus vs Simona Halep
Serena vs Vesnina

Angelique vs Venus possible second round
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#29
PAW Rank:#29 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#81.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 12:26 PM   #103
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Got Serena into the quaters.
perfect
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #104
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Bring it on!
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #105
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

It looks like another tough draw fpr Maria. How can you all be so optimistic about her chances against Serena? She's going to win 5 games at most IMO! But before thinking about that, there are other opponents!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote