Mutua Madrid Open 2012-Blue clay what?Serena who? Bring on the real clay! - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #781
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mutua Madrid Open 2012-R3: def. L.Safarova W/O, QFs vs Serena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Only 2 or 3 players are in Maria's head imo - Serena and Azarenka and maybe Kvitty. But with Azarenka, it is a different kind of relationship, she hates her; with Serena - she fears her. And it is not easy to enter in Maria's head...
If Maria had held serve when it was 2-2....it could have gone to a tie breaker. Maria was very close to giving her a decent battle. She will be ok.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #782
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mutua Madrid Open 2012-Blue clay what?Serena who? Bring on the real clay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #783
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

It does fustrate me that Serena always come out and plays like a woman possessed against Maria. Yet she'll play like crap against the likes of Makarova and Wozniacki.

Serena is a really bad match up for Maria. But I don't feel like its an impossible match up for. I feel like when Maria plays Serena, she should just come out with a "what the fuck, I've got nothing to lose" attitude cos she really doesn't. I mean, she's always the underdog in their matches and she should know by now that Serena always plays well against her.

Anyway, positives of this loss are she can now prepare for Rome and Serena cements her place further in the Top 8.
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #784
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
So freaking disappointed Cannot help it
It's gonna be OK.
Maria still has a lot of work to do to compete against Serena that's for sure. It a shame she didn't serve that well but like I said yesterday w/o a serve there cant be a match, you need to serve well against Serena playing this way.
Maria knows this but she couldn't bring her best serve, a shame onto Rome now.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #785
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
It's gonna be OK.
Maria still has a lot of work to do to compete against Serena that's for sure. It a shame she didn't serve that well but like I said yesterday w/o a serve there cant be a match, you need to serve well against Serena playing this way.
Maria knows this but she couldn't bring her best serve, a shame onto Rome now.
I told myself not to expect anything but there was a definite opportunity in that second set to level at 4-4 and take the momentum. She had 2 game points I think Such a shame, had she of taken it who knows what would have happened. Shoulda, woulda, coulda. Onwards to Rome
Old May 11th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #786
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it was 4-4, I was thinking of...it had to be.
Old May 11th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #787
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Maria has so many problem with Serena
1st set Serena played so amazing, I think Serena can beat anyone with this form.
But Im looking more fight from Maria, Her serve is not as good as 2 week ago, maybe against Serena She fear

Looking to the good thing: Maria has more time to adjust her game in red clay.
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#29
PAW Rank:#29 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#81.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #788
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all

Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #789
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

UE and winners?
I have it only for the first set
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #790
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #791
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

3 winners 6 UEs was she a spectator or something?

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 05:15 PM   #792
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
WTH.
Even Pusniacki had better stats Maria is such a mess vs Serena.

Last edited by doomsday : May 11th, 2012 at 05:35 PM.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #793
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO at the stats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #794
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future

I've read somewhere that Masha's coach encouraged her to forget who she was playing - and that says it all - Even her coach recognized that Masha isn't the same when she's playing Serena and vice verse and the H2H 2-8 basically tells the whole story between these 2 - I've no idea when it all started - Maybe as early as in the AO 2007

Let's hope that these 2 will be drawn in different halves the near by tournaments (FO - Wimbledon) so that Masha at least has a chance to reach the final and that someone else is able to take out Serena until then

To all of you who criticize Masha - trust me - she'll play well against any other opponent - Serena is like a curse - it makes Masha weak for some reason - It's easy to criticize - but I can tell you that it's difficult to fight demons
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 06:15 PM   #795
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Maria is just a faithful lover.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote