Mutua Madrid Open 2012-Blue clay what?Serena who? Bring on the real clay! - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2012, 01:26 PM   #766
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mutua Madrid Open 2012-Blue clay what?Serena who? Bring on the real clay!

Chances are higher for Maria next week considering Serena's playing well here and she won't be bothered next week. Serena will probably win this tournament and play 1 match in Rome just to travel around before Paris. But I'm still so pissed at Maria for her stubborn mind.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2012, 01:28 PM   #767
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mutua Madrid Open 2012-R3: def. L.Safarova W/O, QFs vs Serena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobruiz View Post

Sigh. When she still had belief in herself vs Serena.
Maria was so fearless back then. She barely acknowledged or thought about who she was playing. She already looked defeated whilst in the tunnel waiting for the announcer to call her name.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:30 PM   #768
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post
Maria was so fearless back then. She barely acknowledged or thought about who she was playing. She already looked defeated whilst in the tunnel waiting for the announcer to call her name.
She was so full of confidence! I want this Maria back!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #769
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
She was so full of confidence! I want this Maria back!
Ah... You know it is impossible. Age brings a lot of things, not just experience...
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #770
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post
well, its way easier being "fearless" at 17 when you are a complete underdog and nobody expects from you to win.
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #771
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
well, its way easier being "fearless" at 17 when you are a complete underdog and nobody expects from you to win.
Wise words :P
I just want the fire I saw when she won Stuttgart or AO SF against Petra... that would do for Rome and RG. Today she just was almost a 2011-Maria... kick that attitude away!
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #772
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm fighting for her
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #773
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Wise words :P
I just want the fire I saw when she won Stuttgart or AO SF against Petra... that would do for Rome and RG. Today she just was almost a 2011-Maria... kick that attitude away!
Avoiding Serena would help too!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:45 PM   #774
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
I'm fighting for her
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #775
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

She was helpless in that first set but she could've actually won the second imo if she managed to get it together but it's not like she wanted to lose so QF is still good here Hopefully she will be able to get over this mental block and beat Serena eventually, just keep improving
joćo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #776
country flag JoPova

It's really unfair that Radwanska and Stosur are facing qualifiers though!

Old May 11th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #777
country flag Trih

That's just Petra and Marion to blame. I mean, let's look at it in this way: Maria lost to a GREAT Serena, Petra lost to Hradecka.
I just hope Vika will continue her merciless punishment to Aga and keeps the #2 spot safe for Maria.
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #778
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
It's really unfair that Radwanska and Stosur are facing qualifiers though!
Life is a bitch but I have to say overall Maria has a good life!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 02:00 PM   #779
country flag JoPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Life is a bitch but I have to say overall Maria has a good life!
Yeah, I'd say so too!

Old May 11th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #780
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

So freaking disappointed Cannot help it
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote