Mutua Madrid Open 2012-Blue clay what?Serena who? Bring on the real clay! - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #751
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Mutua Madrid Open 2012-R3: def. L.Safarova W/O, QFs vs Serena.

Well for Maria it stopped being a rivalry loooong time ago, for Serena, it still i a big deal, I think. You know... a foreign girl... etc. You get the picture, I assume?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #752
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
She'll never win a set against Serena again, never. Serena simply won't let it happen! I really hope Maria's confidence isn't affected too much by such a beatdown! And I'll pray to God that Serena will be in the other side of the draw at RG!
No. They could meet in the final. I couldn't bear that.
Anyway I feel it could go better on a different clay than this, we saw it was too fast.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:09 PM   #753
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

real clay or not she won just 4 games
it's diffrent than matches against Azarenka(lost but most of their matches were this year or last year and you can always feel she's better than Azarenka), but against Serena it's disaster...and she can't beat her since 2004...it's sth in her head i guess...

Maria can win with everybody now but can't beat Serena. I hope she and Serena will be on the opposite side of the draw at RG. There's always hope Rena will lose before final.

Okay, forget about this...Rome is more important.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny

Last edited by doooma6816 : May 11th, 2012 at 01:28 PM.
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:09 PM   #754
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
No. They could meet in the final. I couldn't bear that.
Anyway I feel it could go better on a different clay than this, we saw it was too fast.
But at least it would mean that Maria made it to the RG final for the first time! It would probably be another beatdown though!

Maria's H2H against Serena is now 2-8

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #755
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Only 2 or 3 players are in Maria's head imo - Serena and Azarenka and maybe Kvitty. But with Azarenka, it is a different kind of relationship, she hates her; with Serena - she fears her. And it is not easy to enter in Maria's head...
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:14 PM   #756
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
But at least it would mean that Maria made it to the RG final for the first time! It would probably be another beatdown though!

Verdasco beat Nadal this week with a career 0-13 H2H record, everything is possible.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #757
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

3 Slam finals lost in 1 year? No, in that case I could consider killing myself.
She just has to transform that fear in anger and confidence about beating Serena. We all thought she was a mental case against Vika (2 finals lost in a row) but in Stuttgart she beat her.
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #758
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh. When she still had belief in herself vs Serena.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #759
country flag Trih

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Verdasco beat Nadal this week with a career 0-13 H2H record, everything is possible.
Yeah!
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #760
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

if it was any other player Maria would of taken that second set.
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:18 PM   #761
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, on this clay I expected Rena to win, but this score ffs.

I don't like this tourney anyway, get your ass to Rome and defend your title now.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:21 PM   #762
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Mutua Madrid Open 2012-Blue clay what? Bring on the real clay!!

This isn't a bad outcome and a blessing in disguise. She did better than last year and she is now mentally and physically ready for both Rome and RG.

Maria wasn't going to win Stuttgart, Madrid, Rome and RG all in one year anyway.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:22 PM   #763
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mutua Madrid Open 2012-Blue clay what?Serena who? Bring on the real clay!

Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:24 PM   #764
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Love the new title!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:25 PM   #765
country flag MM_1257

Hope dies last. But my ratio tells me not to hope too much. Simple as that. The score does not surpirse me.