Mutua Madrid Open 2012-Blue clay what?Serena who? Bring on the real clay! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 4th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #181
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mutua Madrid Open 2012

I always get confused with fighterpova and ilovemaria.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2012, 10:08 PM   #182
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Really interesting draw for sure. It can be tricky from the very first round, but I expect Maria to reach QF without much trouble. Then it gets even more interesting, I love matches between Maria and other top players, especially when we are talking about Serena. It will obviously be tough, but avoiding her forever doesn't really solve the problem and I'm pretty sure Maria thinks the same. Bring it on!
Old May 4th, 2012, 11:34 PM   #183
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Pretty sure its the same poster He just changed his username
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 11:37 PM   #184
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
It's the same person. He changed his username from ilovemaria to fighterpova.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Julia Goerges|Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Novak Djokovic|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 11:44 PM   #185
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Don't get it why some of you are scared of Kanepi/Safarova? Of course both can be tough when on but neither has been playing particular good recently. And we all know what form Masha was having when she lost to Safarova 2 years ago. Bring on the revenge.
Anyways I'm okay with a QF.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Julia Goerges|Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Novak Djokovic|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 11:53 PM   #186
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
pff..that effing sucks...there is no way her body can handle back to back matches for 6 consecutive days (if she even makes the final), plus, there is Rome right after Madrid...

i hope she is aware of that, too...now get to QF...that's it...
I wouldn't worry too much. Maria herself said she is now physically stronger and judging by her last tournament she survived some tough matches on consecutive days. She is well looked after by her trainers. Don't forget she has two of them now. Juan is a great friend too so he will take care of her making sure she eats sensibly and relaxes between matches to conserve energy. During her tough match against Stosur he was reminding her to eat a banana and she asked him to get her more energy drinks. I think she is lucky to have such a great and loyal team whereas some of the other girls just have their coach with manager/agent tagging along.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 02:16 AM   #187
country flag Charlatan
17 >>> Your Fav

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

True, but still I'd rather want her to play more matches in Rome than Madrid, cause the conditions in Rome go much more similar to those of RG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Atomic Bomb View Post
Don't laugh at your superiors. Bow down bitch.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 04:21 AM   #188
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Safarova is only scary because she's unpredictable. There is no "good form" or "bad form" when it comes to her. It's just what she feels like at that particular hour(s).
Old May 5th, 2012, 04:22 AM   #189
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

She played the most matches in March - 12 matches in both Indian Wells and Miami. It's all about managing the body and fitness level. She knows how to take care of herself and wouldn't risk if she isn't capable of handling it.

For instance, I'm sure she tried in Paris against Kerber but it was just too much for her to take at that time (Melbourne, Moscow then Paris) and she clearly wasn't affected by the defeat at all.

She's no.2 in the world and she's showing why she's in that position.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 04:36 AM   #190
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

So she can play Serena in the QF? I hate when that happens!!!!! At least SF meeting fuck sake!
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 05:55 AM   #191
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah it sucks and Radwanska gets the easy draw once again

At least we can have a good showdown, I am for one looking forward to seeing the match.

Come On Masha!

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 06:02 AM   #192
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Aga getting Bartoli was NID
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 08:13 AM   #193
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Subscribing

Good luck Maria!
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:55 AM   #194
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
Aga getting Bartoli was NID
I don't understand ARad's 7-0 h2h v Marion?!? Marion's due for a string of wins.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #195
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
I don't understand ARad's 7-0 h2h v Marion?!? Marion's due for a string of wins.
marion is possibly one of the worst claycourters amongst top players. she's top 30 on the surface at her best. No clue how she reached the sf of RG last year lol. even Radwanska who sucks on clay should routine marion.