Mutua Madrid Open 2012-Blue clay what?Serena who? Bring on the real clay! - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 4th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #166
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mutua Madrid Open 2012

don't bring the 2009 Dinara year back to my mind. Stuttgart Finals, Rome W , Madrid W and RG Finals left brains at home.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2012, 07:05 PM   #167
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
and she was in stuttgart final to, lost to Sveta
reached WIMB SF as well
and then broke her back.

Old May 4th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #168
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

She will have days off. Mo and We if she reachs the final
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #169
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridesMaidPova View Post
^ consecutive days.
pff..that effing sucks...there is no way her body can handle back to back matches for 6 consecutive days (if she even makes the final), plus, there is Rome right after Madrid...

i hope she is aware of that, too...now get to QF...that's it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #170
country flag Shivank17

I wonder if she plays her 1st Round match on Sunday, she may get Monday off.

Old May 4th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #171
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
I wonder if she plays her 1st Round match on Sunday, she may get Monday off.
Maria will get 2 days off if she starts on Sunday, 1 day off if she starts on Monday.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #172
country flag Shivank17

Oh yeah.

Just realized.
So I guess its like:
Sat-Mon: RD 1
Tue-Wed: RD 2
Thursday:RD 3
Friday: QFs
Sat: Semis
Sunday: Finals. ?

Old May 4th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #173
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

I don't worry about it
Masha and her team won't risk her health , especially after 2008 shoulder injury, It was very tough leasson
Qetusi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #174
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Serena Maria QF, NID

In EVERY single event they both attend they are in each other's half of the draw:

FO 2010(Same Quarter)
W 2010(Same R16)
Serena's injury
W 2011(Same Half)
Stanford 2011(Same Quarter)
Toronto 2011(Same Quarter)
Cincy 2011(Same Quarter)
USO 2011(ONLY tourney that they were on opposite halfs)
AO 2012(Same Quarter)
Miami 2012(Same Half)
Madrid 2012(Same Quarter)

Draws are random?
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #175
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Anyway, looking forward to Madrid. Maria is playing great and a match between her and Serena would be nice. I think Masha would be able to make it competitive like in WImby 2010 because she's in great form and has been better than Serena on red clay lately.
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #176
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post
Sorry but I won't share the Safina love. I thought her game and the grunts that ensued to be hideous and painful to watch/hear.

Maria looked as fresh as ever after the epic against Stosur in Stuttgart. I believe she can go deep in all three remaining clay tournaments.
When she was on tour I though and considered her to be a bitch , but after she retired and after seeing how much she was missed especially by me since I used to watch matches of her once in a while then I really changed my mind and I definitely consider her one of the best clay court players the tour had in the past decade .
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #177
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Anyway, looking forward to Madrid. Maria is playing great and a match between her and Serena would be nice. I think Masha would be able to make it competitive like in WImby 2010 because she's in great form and has been better than Serena on red clay lately.
This is a Fighterpova that I'm not familiar with.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #178
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Tell me about it.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #179
country flag Shivank17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Usually his/her post would have been like, "I hope Maria can win at least more than 2 games against Rena."

but Martha usually won matches when he/she said stuff like that.

Last edited by Shivank17 : May 4th, 2012 at 09:53 PM.
Old May 4th, 2012, 09:11 PM   #180
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Usually his/her post would have been like, "I hope Maria can win at least more than 2 games against Rena."

but usually won matches when he/she said stuff like that.
exactly, it's not good when she is saying optimistic things.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote