Mutua Madrid Open 2012-Blue clay what?Serena who? Bring on the real clay! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 4th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #151
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Mutua Madrid Open 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
When will she play her first match?
None of the top 4 seeds play tomorrow, Maria will start no earlier than on Sunday, May 6.

This is a tight tournament; to win the tournament, top 4 seeds need to win 6 matches in 7 or 8 days.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #152
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
When will she play her first match?
She is not in tomorrow's schedule, so I think on sunday or Monday
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #153
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
None of the top 4 seeds play tomorrow, Maria will start no earlier than on Sunday, May 6.

This is a tight tournament; to win the tournament, top 4 seeds need to win 6 matches in 7 or 8 days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
She is not in tomorrow's schedule, so I think on sunday or Monday
Sunday is perfect for me, hopefully her match will be streamed .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 05:58 PM   #154
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

is there gonna be an off-day between each round or something like IW, Miami and slams? or players have to play consecutive days like Rome?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 05:59 PM   #155
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

^ consecutive days.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #156
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridesMaidPova View Post
^ consecutive days.
Wooow this is insane. I really hope she will try her best here but I think she has more chances to win Rome than Madrid so if she bombs out early there it's not a big deal she will focus on Rome. I'm not sure any player will make great results at both Madrid and Rome this is simply too difficult.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #157
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Wooow this is insane. I really hope she will try her best here but I think she has more chances to win Rome than Madrid so if she bombs out early there it's not a big deal she will focus on Rome. I'm not sure any player will make great results at both Madrid and Rome this is simply too difficult.
Plus If they do well in Both they will probably be very tired for RG.
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #158
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Plus If they do well in Both they will probably be very tired for RG.
It isn't as bad as it looks, there is one week break between Rome and Roland Garros.
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:46 PM   #159

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Props on Safina for winning Rome and Madrid back-to-back and then making the French Open final .
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #160
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Props on Safina for winning Rome and Madrid back-to-back and then making the French Open final .
and she was in stuttgart final to, lost to Sveta
reached WIMB SF as well
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:50 PM   #161
country flag 18majors

Quote:
It's a shame that Safina didn't win the right 2 out 3. Hope Maria wins the correct 2 out 3 this year.
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:55 PM   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
and she was in stuttgart final to, lost to Sveta
reached WIMB SF as well
IKR . Too much stress on one's body though. Hopefully Maria won't attempt to do this .
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
It's a shame that Safina didn't win the right 2 out 3. Hope Maria wins the correct 2 out 3 this year.
When Safina was on it was such a joy to watch on clay .
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #164
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry but I won't share the Safina love. I thought her game and the grunts that ensued to be hideous and painful to watch/hear.

Maria looked as fresh as ever after the epic against Stosur in Stuttgart. I believe she can go deep in all three remaining clay tournaments.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #165
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post
Sorry but I won't share the Safina love. I thought her game and the grunts that ensued to be hideous and painful to watch/hear.

Maria looked as fresh as ever after the epic against Stosur in Stuttgart. I believe she can go deep in all three remaining clay tournaments.
I won't worry about Maria's game anymore, she can beat any players on any draws. However, the one thing that can't be taken for granted is her health and her condition.