Not a "cow on ice" anymore - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2012, 06:18 PM   #16
*Nefertiti*

*Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of
Re: Not a "cow on ice" anymore

Yes, but I am trying to be realistic. Winning roland garros is very hard, especially for Maria.
Her serve is not weak, but to win slams she needs to be very confident of her serve.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~
*Nefertiti* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2012, 06:34 PM   #17
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

^She was very confident with her serve at Stuttgart.

Serving so well at clutch moments.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 08:01 PM   #18
*Nefertiti*

*Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of

You guys are strange, if she loses you say she's done and will never win again, if she wins you say she'll win roland garros. I hope she wins but I am realistic, she just won a tour on clay, I hope she continues to pay good, but we have seen her play good in slams and then suddenly plays with shaky serve and get overpowered in the final or the semi-final.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~
*Nefertiti* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:28 PM   #19
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridesMaidPova View Post
She was very confident with her serve at Stuttgart.

Serving so well at clutch moments.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:38 PM   #20
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nefertiti* View Post
You guys are strange, if she loses you say she's done and will never win again, if she wins you say she'll win roland garros. I hope she wins but I am realistic, she just won a tour on clay, I hope she continues to pay good, but we have seen her play good in slams and then suddenly plays with shaky serve and get overpowered in the final or the semi-final.
She used to try to bash through opponents defense very often , when her serve was shaky and "hawk eye switched off". She tried it against non-top players , but it didn't work against players , who were playing the best match in their full career as it usually happens whem players face Sharapova

Now Masha seems to have more clever game, hopefully it is not a mirage
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #21
country flag abesky

abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice

Well. I love Masha, and I want her to dominate clay ala Nadal but I will not celebrate until she wins RG.
abesky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote