ATP/WTA Madrid 2013 : how to improve - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #1
country flag kangwoo
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all kangwoo is a name known to all
ATP/WTA Madrid 2013 : how to improve

how to improve the blue claycourt

maybe lack of testing, the court looks like sandcourt...sand grains put on top of claycourt and make it slippery...sliding may cause you to tumble

mayb in 2013, the organiser can compact the grains properly and less slippery

KVITOVA
WIMBLEDON , YEC 2011 CHAMPION

AZARENKA
AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2012 & 2013 CHAMPION
kangwoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #2
country flag Doully

Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute Doully has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ATP/WTA Madrid 2013 : how to improve

Bring Berlin back
Doully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #3
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

Banning Nadull would be a good start for improving!
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #4
country flag Slampova

Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future

Don't hold the tournament

W'04, US'06, AO'08, RG'12
Slampova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #5
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute

TV coverage of the women before the SF?
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #6
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Cancel the event?
Old May 24th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #7
country flag cescsas

cescsas is a name known to all cescsas is a name known to all cescsas is a name known to all cescsas is a name known to all cescsas is a name known to all cescsas is a name known to all cescsas is a name known to all cescsas is a name known to all cescsas is a name known to all cescsas is a name known to all cescsas is a name known to all

Copy what Rome do - then you can't go wrong
cescsas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 04:24 AM   #8
patricktav2003

patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of

putt it in march april to be treansition tournament from hard to clay! lol

and yes show women tenns! seriously? brussels is better then madrid
patricktav2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 05:07 AM   #9
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

Promote the damn event, and hope the economic climate improves.
Lower the prices, bus children in, foster interest, and then build advertising from that. Your money won't last forever Tiriac

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 05:37 AM   #10
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

Cancel the tournament. Isn't Spain broke these days?
Old May 25th, 2012, 08:40 AM   #11
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

With surface, its basically a lose, lose situation. If they made it up like other clay courts, like Rome and Paris etc, the altitude will ruin it, if they try combat the effect of the altitude by compacting the bottom surface and having a thing layer on top its too slippery, like what they did this year.

It would be better to be moved as an indoors tournament and bring back the indoor swing, or cancel it all together
Old May 25th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #12
country flag JRena

JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of

make it grass
JRena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 09:06 AM   #13
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

cancelling the event would make things a lot better

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote