Video & Picture thread of PTGP 2012 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 07:37 AM   #1
country flag Laechler

Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of
Video & Picture thread of PTGP 2012

Hi ppl, as promised here are the videos you've been asking for, pictures will come a little bit later:

Laechler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 07:39 PM   #2
country flag dreylau

dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future
Re: Video & Picture thread of PTGP 2012

thanks!

Tsvetana's official website
dreylau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 07:42 PM   #3
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the vids, i reposted the one of anna chakvetadze in her forum

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 09:14 AM   #4
country flag Laechler

Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of

Old Apr 24th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #5
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Really nice of you to do that
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 08:31 AM   #6
country flag Laechler

Old Apr 26th, 2012, 11:06 PM   #7
country flag TennisKvitova

TennisKvitova is just really nice TennisKvitova is just really nice TennisKvitova is just really nice TennisKvitova is just really nice TennisKvitova is just really nice TennisKvitova is just really nice TennisKvitova is just really nice TennisKvitova is just really nice TennisKvitova is just really nice TennisKvitova is just really nice TennisKvitova is just really nice

can you please post some picture or video of petra ! thx !!
TennisKvitova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 02:06 PM   #8
country flag Laechler

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #9
country flag Laechler