Big 12 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 09:32 PM   #91
country flag Bigmanserve

Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice
Re: Big 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy72391 View Post
does anyone know if Craft is staying at baylor?
Craft is leaving. Not sure where as yet, but it's pretty much a done deal. Big loss for Baylor. Although she tried, she couldn't fit into Joey S. system. Will be a great pick up for whomever pics her up.
Bigmanserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 11:06 PM   #92
country flag gatorfan

gatorfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to say but I think she is "difficult" = she was pretty arrogant in the juniors - I can't see her fitting in to a team atmosphere but I do wish her luck in finding a new team!
gatorfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 05:31 AM   #93
country flag Bigmanserve

Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfan View Post
Sorry to say but I think she is "difficult" = she was pretty arrogant in the juniors - I can't see her fitting in to a team atmosphere but I do wish her luck in finding a new team!
It's funny with the LONG history of J.S. being VERY difficult, Craft is the one being labeled as difficult. I don't think she had any problem with any of her teamates. They all got along pretty well. The problem was with the coaching system not the other players. Not sure why J.S recruited her. He didn't like her or her game, and it was obvious. She actually tried to comply with everything that was stipulated for her to stay. But ball strikers will suffer in his system. ( recruits beware) She wasn't the only player that had problems with J.S. and his system. Craft probably won't be the only player leaving.
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 02:22 PM   #94
country flag 10sE

10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all

Could it be that the most obvious answer is the correct one? Could BOTH Craft and Scrivano be huge pains in the arse?!?!

Craft washing out of two top programs, it's hard to believe she's a great kid. Scrivano's team being a carousel of transfers, in and out. Everyone knows what he's all about.
10sE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 04:42 PM   #95
country flag MotownBear

MotownBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like he is about winning...
MotownBear is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 07:29 PM   #96
country flag 10sE

10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotownBear View Post
Looks like he is about winning AT ANY COST
FIFY
10sE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 08:00 PM   #97
country flag Bigmanserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10sE View Post
Could it be that the most obvious answer is the correct one? Could BOTH Craft and Scrivano be huge pains in the arse?!?!

Craft washing out of two top programs, it's hard to believe she's a great kid. Scrivano's team being a carousel of transfers, in and out. Everyone knows what he's all about.
I agree.
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 08:14 PM   #98
country flag MotownBear

MotownBear is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not getting it... players don't seem to be transferring out of the program. They are transferring in! So why is there a perceived problem?
MotownBear is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 09:26 PM   #99
country flag Bigmanserve

Players are indeed transfering out as well. (when given the release) Last year after 2012 season all 3 freshmen was unhappy, one left, one was denied the release, the other I'm not sure why she stayed. Although I know more releases were requested this year as well.
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 09:38 PM   #100
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Where did Nicole end up going?
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 09:42 PM   #101
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
Where did Nicole end up going?
She didn't I don't think
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 09:44 PM   #102
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmanserve View Post
Players are indeed transfering out as well. (when given the release) Last year after 2012 season all 3 freshmen was unhappy, one left, one was denied the release, the other I'm not sure why she stayed. Although I know more releases were requested this year as well.
Which 3? I thought only mariya was unhappy?
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 09:45 PM   #103
country flag Bigmanserve

Quote:
She didn't I don't think
Nicole is still there but unable to play. (medical)
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 09:45 PM   #104
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmanserve View Post
Nicole is still there but unable to play. (medical)
Ah okay, I just checked. That's unfortunate for her!
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 09:47 PM   #105
country flag Bigmanserve

Quote:
Which 3? I thought only mariya was unhappy?
All 3 freshmen of last year. As someone else posted on another thread, Victoria is leaving as well. She in fact asked for a release last year as well but was denied.