Ncaa Champ Sites? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 5th, 2014, 12:13 AM   #1
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold
Ncaa Champ Sites?

Does anyone know where the NCAA Championships are taking place for the next few years? I am planning to attend
desariofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 5th, 2014, 04:41 AM   #2
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ncaa Champ Sites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by desariofan View Post
Does anyone know where the NCAA Championships are taking place for the next few years? I am planning to attend
Baylor next year. I'll find my post on here and copy the sites.
slickshoes510 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 04:45 AM   #3

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

I hope they come to the West Coast once Stanford upgrades its facility. I may plan to attend next year depending on my team's season. Is there much to do in Waco?

Also, given all of the *drama* (per the discussions on here) players should look at Baylor as a place to transfer if they want to play at home during the NCAA championship (depending on how far they get that is).

(M&W) Tennis Championship Hurd Tennis Center / Waco, TX May 14-25, 2015 Baylor
Championship Michael D. Case Tennis Center / Tulsa, OK May 19-30, 2016 Tulsa
Championship Dan Magill Tennis Complex / Athens, GA May 18-29, 2017 Georgia
Championship Wake Forest Tennis Complex / Winston-Salem, NC May 17-28, 2018 Wake Forest

http://www.ncaa.com/news/ncaa/articl...pionship-sites
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 04:07 AM   #4
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
I hope they come to the West Coast once Stanford upgrades its facility. I may plan to attend next year depending on my team's season. Is there much to do in Waco?

Also, given all of the *drama* (per the discussions on here) players should look at Baylor as a place to transfer if they want to play at home during the NCAA championship (depending on how far they get that is).

Championship Wake Forest Tennis Complex / Winston-Salem, NC May 17-28, 2018 Wake Forest

oh hey thanks for this!! I just might make the trip to Baylor next year, but I don't know. OK maybe as well. Now Wake Forest/Athens Ill definitely come!
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 04:08 AM   #5
country flag desariofan

oh and what "drama" are you talking about?
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 05:55 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by desariofan View Post
oh and what "drama" are you talking about?
go read the Big 12 thread.
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 04:50 PM   #7
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post

Thanks for the list. But, what does "once Stanford upgrades" mean? as in, is there an announced plan for Stanford facilities, if so, are there any architectural drawings??
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 05:00 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd_serve View Post
Thanks for the list. But, what does "once Stanford upgrades" mean? as in, is there an announced plan for Stanford facilities, if so, are there any architectural drawings??
Oops, I meant more of an upgrade to their video stream. I thought someone posted on here that that would be in the works.

It's odd that Stanford isn't listed to host any of the next few championships, while Georgia will have hosted two. I wonder if Stanford even put in a bid to host. I'd love for the NCAA championship to come back to the west coast. Stanford is probably the only tennis facility that would be able to host.
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 05:52 PM   #9
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

On Stanford Hosting, or West Coasts/ Pac 12 sites. there should be.

I truly admire Dick Gould, so I completely want to prefix that he has done an amazing and awesome job as the tennis guy at Stanford. And I believe he has been the driving force behind Stanford hosting, but now is time that that he should be training a replacement and showing the successor how to host an great event.

- And yes, the video stream has been disappointing. I believe Stanford spent good $$ on contracting to set it up, but that they should call the provider back, and require that the video product be at current standards. Particularly, telling where Stanford is located technology wise that the video should be good.
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote