Riviera All American 2014 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 24th, 2014, 07:38 PM   #1
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all
Riviera All American 2014

Prequalifying starts this weekend at UCLA. Looks like Brooke Austin got a WC to Qualifying, but all other top freshman are in PQ.

Selections: http://www.itatennis.com/Events/ITAN...Selections.htm
CTSEMT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2014, 02:13 PM   #2
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all
Re: Riviera All American 2014

Draws:

http://www.itatennis.com/Events/ITAN...llAmerican.htm
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2014, 01:08 PM   #3

slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all

Florida went 1-3 with only Kuhlman picking up a win. Porter, Liang, and Woolcock all lost.
Old Sep 28th, 2014, 02:04 PM   #4
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

They haven't even posted half of yesterday's R2 singles results as of the next morning.

I'm loving this new fan-friendly version of college tennis already!

Terrible loss for slumping Peggy Porter, though I see her opponent Butkovska is a 21 yo soph newcomer with a 652 WTA CHR, so maybe she can be a moderately competitive #1 for Portland in the WCC.

And an impressive pair of wins from Razakasoa of Long Beach
Old Sep 28th, 2014, 05:30 PM   #5
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

They've woken up and filled in the blanks from yesterday.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2014, 07:32 PM   #6
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold

Woolcock & Porter's losses def disappointing.
desariofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2014, 06:04 PM   #7
country flag CTSEMT

QD is up.

Hardebeck vs Austin in R1
Old Sep 29th, 2014, 06:18 PM   #8
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

So Koroleva graduated from Clemson and is using her last year of eligibility at Florida International?
Old Sep 29th, 2014, 07:28 PM   #9
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
So Koroleva graduated from Clemson and is using her last year of eligibility at Florida International?
Exactly. I remember reading about her graduation last year. She is probably getting some sort of masters degree, not a bad gig, and I'm glad to see her using her last year, fun player to watch.
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2014, 08:12 PM   #10
country flag troyvan

troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSEMT View Post
QD is up.

Hardebeck vs Austin in R1
I saw that as well. It definitely jumped out at me as the "match of the day". Given the later start time, I'm tempted to cut out of work a bit early and check it out. I don't know Austin's game at all, but I know Krista's decently well. Based on all of the press I've read about Austin, I'm expecting her to pull this out--perhaps easily--especially if she moves Krista around and has a solid dropshot in her arsenal.

Any other predictions on this one?
troyvan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2014, 08:18 PM   #11
country flag troyvan

troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by desariofan View Post
Woolcock & Porter's losses def disappointing.
This surprised me as well, but more in the case of Porter than Woolcock. Even more surprising to me is the fact that both of their victors then turned around and lost in the next round, so it's not as if Porter and Woolcock played "red hot" opponents. (Same thing with Liang.)

The season is obviously really early though, so no need to panic just yet.
Old Sep 29th, 2014, 08:31 PM   #12

There's a possibility of a potential McPhillips-Price rematch of the championship clinching match.
Old Sep 30th, 2014, 08:24 PM   #13
country flag CTSEMT

Interesting that they are playing 2 of 3 sets in qualifying doubles.. (well, pro format, with a super TB 3rd set).
Old Sep 30th, 2014, 09:54 PM   #14
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold

how in the hell did morgan/brook lose the 1st round. tragic.
desariofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2014, 01:54 AM   #15
country flag troyvan

Quote:
Originally Posted by desariofan View Post
how in the hell did morgan/brook lose the 1st round. tragic.
They lost to a very solid team. And by a very respectable score.