Aliaksandra Sasnovich - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 06:29 AM   #271
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aliaksandra Sasnovich

YAY FULL MATCH

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 07:20 AM   #272
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

Full ? Where ?

Jankovic
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 09:24 AM   #273
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dos Santos View Post
Full ? Where ?
Well aside from the 1st 3 games
That BH on Match Point is the epitome of her week while the point in general is the epitome of her game

BTW, why was she pushing her 1st Serves at the end of the match? It was working well so maybe Arvidsson was using Sasha's pace well earlier so she made a smart change-up

A small newsreel about her Poitiers 100K Tournament win I still can't comprehend that she won the strongest non-WTA tournament of the year

Also no Doubles this week which is probably a good decision but who knows

Last edited by chingching : Oct 28th, 2013 at 09:32 AM.
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #274
country flag chingching

BTW, Sasha said in an interview with the tournament in Poitiers that she is playing 50K + H Nantes, Minsk and then 25K Bucha in Ukraine which is on Carpet I know it is a bit unrealistic to expect her to win all these matches as she will eventually tire and have a bad day but I think if she could win a few matches here and then defend Minsk along with win some matches in what will probably be a decently strong Bucha, she will have done well Afterwards vacation for her I hope she has a good break and then goes to Australia and can win some matches, maybe even Qualify for MD If she plays Sydney I will go and watch This week has completely changed my view of her and she is now my 2nd Favourite Player

Old Oct 29th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #275
country flag jimmy55313

jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all
Wink Re: Aliaksandra Sasnovich

Hi Ching.. what do you think happened on the road
between losing to nobody in Batumi in Sept and Poitiers ?

I have'nt posted in some time but I did watch her matches and wondered what happened this summer to her.

Whatever it was, she sure got a grip on it. IH tourneys
seem to suit her. I see on the scoreboard that she might
not even play in Nantes until Wednesday, which would
give her a nice break after playing so many in Poitiers
and Nantes is another indoor event. Sunny France seems
to be smiling on our girl.

Jumping 70 some points in the rankings was sure nice to
see. At this point she's sure to make it into the Australian Open quallies. Might even get revenge on that pesky Kontaviet girl
jimmy55313 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 10:09 AM   #276
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy55313 View Post
Hi Ching.. what do you think happened on the road
between losing to nobody in Batumi in Sept and Poitiers ?

I have'nt posted in some time but I did watch her matches and wondered what happened this summer to her.

Whatever it was, she sure got a grip on it. IH tourneys
seem to suit her. I see on the scoreboard that she might
not even play in Nantes until Wednesday, which would
give her a nice break after playing so many in Poitiers
and Nantes is another indoor event. Sunny France seems
to be smiling on our girl.

Jumping 70 some points in the rankings was sure nice to
see. At this point she's sure to make it into the Australian Open quallies. Might even get revenge on that pesky Kontaviet girl
Unfortunately Anett will have my full support if that match occurs And it's Kontaveit

Anyway, I think it is simply the surface, the confidence that comes with it and her game which has improved a lot since last time I saw her She doesn't move as well on Clay and it doesn't suit her game meanwhile Hard Courts are too slow for her IMO Anyway, if she can take advantage of this then hopefully she will get some good IH matches at the beginning of next season with Paris and Fed Cup on IH in Budapest I wonder how she gets along with Vika now that she is arguable Belarus' second best player

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 01:31 PM   #277
country flag jimmy55313

jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all

Sasha beats Arruabuena 6-1 6-1.
Sunny France continues to smile on our girl.
jimmy55313 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 04:30 PM   #278
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

Unbelievable girl

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 10:42 PM   #279
country flag chingching

HAHA
It has been so amazing

She should beat Kichenok again and then a title is very much up for grabs

Unfortunately she never entered Bucha 25K so she will just have to settle for possible Top Seed in Minsk after this vein of form If she can win this and defend Minsk then her chances for Roland Garros MD are actually quite high if she plays a lot of Indoor Events I could see her winning matches in Paris and given Fed Cup is Indoors this year, Belarus should get back into WG II without Azarenka

Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 07:33 AM   #280
country flag KapitalL

KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all

So she really is the Puig of 2013
Great couple of weeks, too bad theres no stream this year
KapitalL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 08:07 AM   #281
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by KapitalL View Post
So she really is the Puig of 2013
Great couple of weeks, too bad theres no stream this year
Was there one last year?

Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 08:44 AM   #282
country flag KapitalL

KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all

I'm not 100% sure tbh but I remember following these French itfs last year, and most of them if not all were streamed :/
KapitalL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 09:51 AM   #283
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by KapitalL View Post
I'm not 100% sure tbh but I remember following these French itfs last year, and most of them if not all were streamed :/
Shame if it's not but next year we will be able to see her in Grand Slam MD

Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 06:58 PM   #284
country flag Krysteo
Tennis Avenue

Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all

I was in Nantes for the semifinal. Great match from Sasha, she won in 2 straight sets against N. Kichenok.
Now the final against Madga Linette. Cross fingers !

Krysteo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 08:47 PM   #285
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Simply amazing!!!!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote