Aliaksandra Sasnovich - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 11:41 PM   #256
country flag jimmy55313

jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all
Re: Aliaksandra Sasnovich

Sasha takes down Minella !! Now Im impressed !!
jimmy55313 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 24th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #257
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Chain View Post
Sasha's playing right now and it's streamed
YAY your back Zvonaraver
I have missed you so much

Anyway, such a great win Looked this morning and was so nervous and then when I saw she won I could have screamed Such an Indoor GOAT And SF in Doubles with Seguel after a win over the 2nd Seeds

Unfortunately have to wait till Friday for the QFs but presuming she wins on Friday she will get an SE to Nantes won't she? Anyway, a 100K QF in her first serious ITF event against a player who just whipped Vekic so this is really great for her

Quote:
Originally Posted by KapitalL View Post
Played a great match again. Ive watched her the other day against Dubois, kind of liked her game but wasn't sure how good some of her shots were as Dubois looked pretty poor to me.
Mandy started well today but she got outplayed in the rallies early on and totaly lost her way as match went on. Sasha kept her level all the way, nice to see.

She seems to have a pretty smart game, goes dtl a lot with her bh and can hit winners but also great ds, and some angled shots,..you can see she thinks out there and has certain, maybe uncommon, patterns of play that does well and are very effective, at least at this level. I actually fancy her chances against Parmentier as its a pretty similar matchup to Dubois or Mandy, gl
Great to see such a nice report
Welcome to her thread

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #258
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

She beat Parmentier 2 & 3
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #259
country flag jimmy55313

jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all

Sasha beats Parmentier 2 & 3
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #260
country flag KapitalL

KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Great to see such a nice report
Welcome to her thread
Cheers
Another great match today, so dominant, very well done. Is she the Puig of 2013? Wouldnt be surprised at all.
Im calling another "upset" in the semis even though I dont consider Cadantu much of a favorite, only thing she's got going for her is experience imo. Sasha can dominate her in every aspect in this kind of form I think
KapitalL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 12:36 AM   #261
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Great to hear
Such a lovely result Her confidence must be sky high
I think the lesson that must be learnt is that she needs to play on IH more

BTW, with this SF she gets 76 Points
So happy and more than getting a 25K and a 25K SF along with Qualifying in both

Also, even if she loses she will still be Top 200 next week at 297 meaning, based on P1s, she will be 2nd Seeded in Minsk Hopefully she can defend her title and keep up this amazing Indoor Form

BTW, not wanting to look ahead too much, if she wins she will gain 106 Points and go up to #180 and if she can win the whole tournament and go a year without a loss on Indoor Hard then she will gain 156 points (1/3 of her ranking points) and go up to #163

Unless she improves a lot next year, her ranking may collapse after this tournament a bit although I should just be delighted she is doing so well

BTW, some interviews with her on the official site and the 1st 2 games against Mandy on Youtube if you wanna see her

Last edited by chingching : Oct 26th, 2013 at 08:29 AM.
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #262
country flag KapitalL

KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all

well now, this girl means buisnes
shame wasnt able to see her play today but will definitelly watch the final,..sofia will be very tough but she's showing some weakneses and who knows,.. it should be an interesting and close match I think.

Quote:
BTW, not wanting to look ahead too much, if she wins she will gain 106 Points and go up to #180 and if she can win the whole tournament and go a year without a loss on Indoor Hard then she will gain 156 points (1/3 of her ranking points) and go up to #163
106 in the bag then
So AO qual. are pretty much safe now right?
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #263
country flag chingching

Quote:
well now, this girl means buisnes
shame wasnt able to see her play today but will definitelly watch the final,..sofia will be very tough but she's showing some weakneses and who knows,.. it should be an interesting and close match I think.

106 in the bag then
So AO qual. are pretty much safe now right?
Yeah easily
Cut off is normally 220-230 but sometimes lower and Sasha will be 180

Anyway, I did watch the match and she played immaculately. Very few errors but a lot of winners, takes the ball very early, can place her backhand to a pinpoint and can hit shots from the most awkward places. Agressive but with amazing defensive skills and plays intelligently. A pleasure to watch and she basically just outplayed Cadantu Played like Top 50 or hgher

I understand the surface is fast and low bouncing which suits her game but I have no idea why she has not excelled on other surfaces

Anyway, 50K + H next week in Nantes will be interesting She has a random WC 1st Round but then Karatantcheva and possible Arruabarrena Hopefully she can do the same as she did this week and keep that streak alive which is very possible if she wins tomorrow

BTW, she unfortunately lost in the Doubles SF 6-1 7-6(2) but it was against Niculescu/McHale

Hopefully some more fans now

Old Oct 27th, 2013, 08:14 AM   #264
country flag KapitalL

Thanks for the report, her backhand really is a great shot

Quote:
Anyway, 50K + H next week in Nantes will be interesting She has a random WC 1st Round but then Karatantcheva and possible Arruabarrena Hopefully she can do the same as she did this week and keep that streak alive which is very possible if she wins tomorrow
Those 3 are pretty winable matches if manages to be fresh enough. But I dont think that will be easy, she did play a lot this week
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #265
country flag chingching

Quote:
Thanks for the report, her backhand really is a great shot

Those 3 are pretty winable matches if manages to be fresh enough. But I dont think that will be easy, she did play a lot this week
On one hand, I want her to play Doubles but on the other I want her to stay fresh
Anyway, she pulled out of Istanbul 50K so she will get a week of rest before hopefully defending her title in Minsk

Someone please record tonight's Final

Old Oct 27th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #266
country flag jimmy55313

Sasha defeats Arvidsson !!!
This is a gigantic step for Sasha. If she can improve
her serve, she can be a Top 20 player.
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #267
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad I couldn't watch her SF and final matches, but really happy for her
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #268
country flag chingching

Amazing performance
Perhaps a bit too much drama but still an excellent performance and if she can play a few more events could get AO seeding
Next on the list of Indoor tournaments to win: Nantes

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 05:37 AM   #269
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

Jankovic
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 05:43 AM   #270
country flag KapitalL

Great fight and comeback when it looked like she lost it