Aliaksandra Sasnovich - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #211
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aliaksandra Sasnovich

I think I have brought Sasha's ask.fm account back to life
Hadn't used it in over a year and then I ask one question and suddenly she has changed her DP and it is ridiculously active
And I am her best friend
http://ask.fm/AleksaSasnovich
Soon she will probably change it to Sasha Sasnovich

As for Brussels: She was supposed to be 2nd after 10 but it is still raining so she will most likely go indoors without Live Scoring

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #212
country flag jimmy55313

jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all

Sasha defeats Alexa Glatch 5-7 6-4 6-3.
Now comes a rematch vs Dabrowski.
jimmy55313 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #213
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Great win!!! Gl next round!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:42 AM   #214
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

WD
YES
Now a rematch
I think she has a good shot

Old May 19th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #215
country flag chingching

Sasha won 6-3 6-4
I won't say she choked because she won in comfortable fashion but there were a few games were she had 30-0 and got broken
Anyway, if she can hold more against Mel, I think she should be able to qualify
Dabrowski may just be an excellent returner
That may well be the case as the matches she wins she always gets a large number of breaks
Does anyone know how she plays?
Anyway, 12 Points and 2202 Euros in the bag
I know this won't happen but I would love to have seen her play Doubles here
I know this is looking quite far ahead but if she managed to Qualify and win a round which is possible as she would get Rybarikova, Zheng, Oprandi or Goerges who are all either A) bad on clay or are B) in bad or average form then she would get 20 Points from Qualifying and then 60 from winning the round Then she would face Wozniacki, Q/Goerges, Q/Oprandi or Stephens/Pironkova which would all be close matches which we could watch
Those 80 Points (plus the 7726 Euros which would be helpful as she has stated that it is hard financially being a Pro Player) would move her up to around 230, impossibly close to the Qualies Cut-Off and with months left before the cut-off date
And to think her goal was to finish the year in the Top 300

Old May 19th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #216
country flag jimmy55313

jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all

Well look how far Maryna Zanevska got in Cagnes.. she
actually lost in the quallies, got a lucky loser spot,
then took it all the way to the finals where she lost
in three sets. Sasha certainly has the ability to get
a few rounds into the MD and get herself a nice paychk
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #217
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Beat Oudin now!!!!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 08:43 PM   #218
country flag jimmy55313

Mel Oudin is playing really good tennis at this point and so a loss to
her is no shame. Now on to Moscow-- where players of that caliber are
not present. Beygelzimer, Ivakhnenko and Buyukakcay are all within
Sasha's ability to whip. It looks like Sasha's then signed up for an
Italian $25K event in Brescia; at this point she's listed in quallies.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:56 AM   #219
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy55313 View Post
Mel Oudin is playing really good tennis at this point and so a loss to
her is no shame. Now on to Moscow-- where players of that caliber are
not present. Beygelzimer, Ivakhnenko and Buyukakcay are all within
Sasha's ability to whip. It looks like Sasha's then signed up for an
Italian $25K event in Brescia; at this point she's listed in quallies.
Yeah, except for some players like Anett and maybe Khromacheva or extremely unlikely Kalabina who is defending points, she should easily win but all those players are in bad form especially Khromacheva so hopefully another 50 points
And she will be seeded

Old May 23rd, 2013, 03:00 PM   #220
country flag chingching

OMG WHO STARTED SPAMMING SASHA's ask.fm account
It was you Jimmy wasn't it...

Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:16 PM   #221
country flag jimmy55313

No it was'nt me.. I went to it once but since I don't speak or
read Russian.. never went back. Ching can you speak Russian ?
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:23 PM   #222
country flag jimmy55313

Ching-- I just saw you can post in English so I posted
a message-- hopefully Sasha can understand. But it was
not me who spammed it.
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:51 AM   #223
country flag chingching

OK
I just assumed it was someone from here
I have a very basic knowledge of Ukrainian but no I can't read or understand Russian
I can speak, Dutch, French, Estonian, German, English, Latin (if that counts ) and snippets of other Romantic languages like Spanish and Romanian
I really want to learn Danish and Russian though

Well Sasha made the QF of Doubles
I think that's 120 Points which is almost the same as winning a 100K so her Doubles Ranking will skyrocket

Old May 24th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #224
country flag jimmy55313

I can speak, Dutch, French, Estonian, German, English, Latin (if that counts ) and snippets of other Romantic languages like Spanish and Romanian

Wow I'm feeling quite unaccomplished this morning.. I can speak Spanish moderately
and of course English. I'd like to get to know the Cyrillic languages, Russian in
particular. But my life's fairly hectic-- job, kids, grandkids, bills... so Im not
likely to find the time.

Here's hoping she can do really well in Moscow
Old May 24th, 2013, 12:00 PM   #225
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy55313 View Post

Wow I'm feeling quite unaccomplished this morning.. I can speak Spanish moderately
and of course English. I'd like to get to know the Cyrillic languages, Russian in
particular. But my life's fairly hectic-- job, kids, grandkids, bills... so Im not
likely to find the time.

Here's hoping she can do really well in Moscow
You have grand kids
I am only 15

OMG I can't believe that you said who you were

Last edited by chingching : May 24th, 2013 at 12:22 PM.