Maia Sharapova to be married on November 10th 2012 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #1
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Maia Sharapova to be married on November 10th 2012

http://www.nationalturk.com/en/maria...istanbul-17092
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #2
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maia Sharapova to be married on November 10th 2012

Player forum.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #3
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Maria!

Lots of disappointed teens the world over though .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #4
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

player forum

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #5
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats but don't think it'll be forever.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #6
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
Congrats but don't think it'll be forever.
Really? Why not?
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #7
country flag Maria rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuTtErFrEnA View Post
player forum
Rally? I thought this was a better place for the news a lot of people on here wanted to know.
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #8
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

omg I wanna cry. Sooooooooooo happy for her!!!!!
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #9
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the thread deserves to be in GM.

THis is a life altering event, therefore a general interest(to all fans) topic.

You move topic to player forum for 2 reasons
1) To avert needless fights
2) Topic is genuinely of personal interest to the player and her fan, has little appeal to wider public.

It is not the case for this event.

I don't know the motivation for those who have called to move this thread to player forum, but they are clearly wrong.
I hope the mods/admins come back to their senses and move this back to GM.

Not doing so will set a precedent which will force the mods/admins to move every thread regarding their nuptials to player forum.
And yes, that would include the wedding ceremony. Does that make sense to you?

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.

Last edited by tennisbum79 : Mar 20th, 2012 at 01:30 PM.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #10
country flag Slampova

Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future

Congrats gurl

W'04, US'06, AO'08, RG'12
Slampova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #11
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
I think the thread deserves to be in GM.

THis is a life altering event, therefore a general interest(to all fans) topic.

You move topic to player forum for 2 reasons
1) To avert needless fights
2) Topic is genuinely of personal interest to the player and her fan, has little appeal to wider public.

It is not the case for this event.

I don't know the motivation for those who have called to move this thread to player forum, but they are clearly wrong.
I hope the mods/admins come back to their senses and move this back to GM.

Not doing so will set a precedent which will force the mods/admins to move every thread regarding their nuptials to player forum.
And yes, that would include the wedding ceremony. Does that make sense to you?
I couldn't agree more!
WowWow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #12
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry but I don't believe it.
Why in the world would she get married in Turkey?

Edit: oh I didn't realize it was in SS now and we already talked about it here.
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 05:47 PM   #13
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Can we delete this? We already have a Masha Sasha thread... And until she confirms it, I will doubt.
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 06:19 PM   #14
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Can we delete this? We already have a Masha Sasha thread... And until she confirms it, I will doubt.
I completely forgot that thread exists.
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #15
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Maia... isn't that Maria's cousin or something?
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote