French Open 2012 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2012, 10:58 AM   #31
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all
Re: French Open 2012

this is shit. i just remembered that Sally has 40 points coming off from last year too...
Sam21 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:15 AM   #32
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

And there goes Liv.

Izzy was the only one who broke anyone's serve I think!
Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:16 AM   #33
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

what a mess. Shame Jelena was not there.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:24 AM   #34
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Pathetic.

But predictable
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:30 AM   #35
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Bella still loses 76 63 to someone thats in the most shittest form she can possibly be

Bella belongs in 10ks.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:52 AM   #36
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

This awful WHY LIVE?!?!?

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:27 PM   #37
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Bella still loses 76 63 to someone thats in the most shittest form she can possibly be

Bella belongs in 10ks.

She can't even get past the second round of a $10K, so...

Maybe a tennis court isn't where she belongs right now.
Old May 24th, 2012, 04:21 AM   #38
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
She can't even get past the second round of a $10K, so...
Maybe a tennis court isn't where she belongs right now.
I wonder what the reason is behind the slump? playing with an injury? game not good enough combined with lack of confidence?

Something has to change, either stop playing and train for a few months or keep playing, losing and probably quit tennis in the near future...

Liv that was pathetic, no excuses for that loss at all...
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 04:28 AM   #39
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Izzy seems to be doing what Liz did 2 years ago. Have a good season that shows a bit of potential and rise up the rankings. Get a bit of a buzz going and then have a complete flop of a season the next year. Fortunately, Liv's turned it around (sort of!) so I'm sure Izzy can too.
Old May 24th, 2012, 06:35 AM   #40
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all

Ugh.
Come back Sophie Ferguson!!!
Olivia Rogowska is the Queen of Australia's version of Generation Suck.
Peers as princess, Holland as court jester.
Why the hell don't we try to poach Erakovic
Oh that's right, she earns her way on the court, dosen't need handouts every 5 seconds.
*breathes and thinks of Barty leading the next generation to victory and the top 100*
dok-stos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 06:39 AM   #41
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok-stos View Post
Ugh.
Come back Sophie Ferguson!!!
Olivia Rogowska is the Queen of Australia's version of Generation Suck.
Peers as princess, Holland as court jester.
Why the hell don't we try to poach Erakovic
Oh that's right, she earns her way on the court, dosen't need handouts every 5 seconds.
*breathes and thinks of Barty leading the next generation to victory and the top 100*

I actually think Storm Sanders is going to be very good too.... and we have some good junior prospects like Bains & Hives etc.... I'm crossing my fingers for a big turn around

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 06:46 AM   #42
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Izzy is like a Oudin.. maybe she needs to go back to AUS and do some training like Oudin, and win the RG WC.

Except Izzy never made it far in a tournament

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 07:04 AM   #43
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all

I would put Storm with Ash, Bains, Tomic, Hives etc though?
She still plays juniors?
I know most Australian women don't achieve much until they are 24-25, but sheeesh.
Show something ladies!
dok-stos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 08:24 AM   #44
country flag TS

^ Storm is a lot older than those girls. She's in the same age group as Rajicic, Hadzic etc.

The girls last night just didn't seem to have any fight
Old May 24th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #45
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Peers is the only one capable of bouncing back. Liv has always been a level above Izzy, so shouldn't be comparing their careers/progress.
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote