Has Sabs found herself a BF? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 18th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #31
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold
Re: Has Sabs found herself a BF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
That is a very valid point to make, hiding something can be a struggle and I'm sure it has hurt her focus in some way or another in the past.

It's an unfortunate situation to be in but apparently she feels that it's still better way to go than having it out in the open - whatever it may be..and we have to respect her decision and support her
Speculation. Again you treat a rumor as a fact.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 18th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #32
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Speculation. Again you treat a rumor as a fact.
In some way or another it is likely true, do you really believe she has been single for all this time? A girl with her looks and personality?

I'm not pretending that I know what's going on in her private life but I'm pretty sure she does have one ... and she hides it pretty well, that was my whole point. What exactly she's hiding doesn't even matter...

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 04:57 PM   #33
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
do you really believe she has been single for all this time? A girl with her looks and personality?
I'm done believing.
Yes, a girl with her looks and her personality could be single and could be for a long time.

Anyway, I'm outta this thread. See ya when we talk tennis again.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #34
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Absolutely uncalled for! Why so pressed, I wonder....? Well, maybe I have the answer...

I never thought I'd rush to Mike's defense but he didn't say anything wrong here.
I'd say his obsession is well documented here already. But last night alone, this is really really creepy stuff. I edited out a couple of words and sentences so the rumor police wouldn't come after me.

"I am a person who cares deeply for Sabine. and I read that article and this thread but Sabine hasn't come out either way yet. So I'm confused. but I am worried about what may happen. I am sensitive about her. When she's cried in the past, I have also burst into tears. An example of my sensitivity for her."

"I had a few conservations with her on twitter before and many replies early in 2011 and influenced her official WTA video last year as well. I qualify as one of her biggest fans, not a creepy stalker. A creepy stalker does not care so much for the other person, only their own feelings and fantasy, and if I was simply a stalker then I'd be put off by rumours, alas! no I'm not because Bine is not some 'fantasy girlfriend' to me, she is someone I'm sworn to watch out for. I will admire her beautiful looks from time to time and come across as some desperate guy.. So now It's more like a big brother/father figure I see myself as. Always watching out for Bine! my angel"
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #35
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

leave poor mike alone please, it has become a sport to bash him by now, in my opinion he doesn't deserve half of it.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 07:12 PM   #36
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwright25 View Post
I'd say his obsession is well documented here already. But last night alone, this is really really creepy stuff. I edited out a couple of words and sentences so the rumor police wouldn't come after me.

"I am a person who cares deeply for Sabine. and I read that article and this thread but Sabine hasn't come out either way yet. So I'm confused. but I am worried about what may happen. I am sensitive about her. When she's cried in the past, I have also burst into tears. An example of my sensitivity for her."

"I had a few conservations with her on twitter before and many replies early in 2011 and influenced her official WTA video last year as well. I qualify as one of her biggest fans, not a creepy stalker. A creepy stalker does not care so much for the other person, only their own feelings and fantasy, and if I was simply a stalker then I'd be put off by rumours, alas! no I'm not because Bine is not some 'fantasy girlfriend' to me, she is someone I'm sworn to watch out for. I will admire her beautiful looks from time to time and come across as some desperate guy.. So now It's more like a big brother/father figure I see myself as. Always watching out for Bine! my angel"
Jasonwright, quit being a killjoy.

We like to joke about Mike being creepy and what-not but we do it in jest. We are having fun.

But here you are acting like a serious sourpuss (there's no need for you to go paranoid and collect and save Mike's posts like as if you are gathering evidence for a legal affidavit.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #37
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerriy View Post
Jasonwright, quit being a killjoy.

We like to joke about Mike being creepy and what-not but we do it in jest. We are having fun.

But here you are acting like a serious sourpuss (there's no need for you to go paranoid and collect and save Mike's posts like as if you are gathering evidence for a legal affidavit.
So someone can't even hint that Sabine has a girlfriend on this board without a bunch of you going nuts and I'm the bad guy because I think some guy has a creepy infatuation with someone that's never heard of him before? By the way I'm not saving posts. All that stuff was posted in the last 12 hours including others. Some strange cats in this thread. Lay out the rules for me so I don't ruffle the self-appointed board cops in the future.
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #38
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwright25 View Post
Breaking News: People are interested in the lives of star athletes. Sabine wants to be a top 10 player and win grand slams? Well people are going to be interested in you. Especially when you're blonde, friendly, and have a great smile. It might suck but there's no such thing as a "private" life. If she spent half the time focusing on tennis that she focused on hiding her "private" life then her natural talent would achieve her goals. I'm sure many here will disagree but think about it objectively for a second.

I never thought a simple question about a story I heard about then saw in a newspaper could arouse such emotion! I wonder why? Perhaps it's the unpalatable truth for some that Sabs may not be what they thought - or wanted - her to be. Doesn't fit the image they have made for her, which is perhaps in fact their own image.

I've seen the other thread in the other place - it's utterly unbelievable! I won't name it but many here will know what I'm talking about, & where. Completely deluded but HEY - they're havin' fun!

Now, somebody has sent me a PM asking I delete this thread. What, a simple question on a public forum, which only asks whether a girl might be dating a guy, from a story that was ALREADY out in the public domain, courtesy of Bild? REALLY? DELETE IT?? You have your answer here - the thread stays.

If it was rude about Sabs for example, then yeah - I could understand a Mod deleting it. But it's not & I have not accused Sabs of anything untoward, underhand or anything like it. If it bruises a few egos or bursts a few misconceptions of some here, then so be it. I only asked a question - is a girl dating a guy underhand? No.

As for Jason's quote above - pretty much nails it. Before any interview starts, why doesn't Sabs or her team just say to the interviewer that questions on her private life are off limits? By allowing the interviewer to ask the question first, only for her to say "it's private" will fuel the rumours & the public penchant for wanting to find out.

I would suggest that if someone doesn't like a particular thread - then just keep away from it. You're not prevented from ignoring it - it's an open, public forum & you are free to post & ignore at leisure. I keep away from many threads...mainly on GM!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 08:38 PM   #39
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it would actually be best if this thread got deleted completely.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 08:50 PM   #40
country flag Ian Aberdon

This is Tennis Forum, not some fucking Communist State. I refer to my previous reply.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 08:54 PM   #41
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

What is your point? This topic sheds way too much light on issues that shouldn't even be discussed here.

The article that this topic is based on is tabloid nonsense not worth discussing, you've asked how much credibility BILD has and you were repeatedly told that the answer is "0".

What does this topic accomplish according to you?

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #42
country flag Michael!
!

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine Starke as possible name sounds nice somehow
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #43
country flag Ian Aberdon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
What is your point? This topic sheds way too much light on issues that shouldn't even be discussed here.
The article that this topic is based on is tabloid nonsense not worth discussing, you've asked how much credibility BILD has and you were repeatedly told that the answer is "0".
What does this topic accomplish according to you?
WHY?????

REALLY?????

I'll raise any topic I like, regardless of what the Stosicki shipping police might think. I break no rules by asking a simple question on a PUBLIC OPEN FORUM. If you & others don't like the topic because it's not the direction YOU want Sabs to go in - keep out of it!!!!

I'm sorry you & others seem to be uncomfortable that Sabs may have a BF. It's her life & she can have as many partners of whatever sex she wants.

Whatever direction she takes in her professional & private life, I remain a fan - I think she's great. Her fans? Well, maybe not as great as I had thought previously, sadly.

Old Apr 19th, 2012, 09:35 AM   #44
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
regardless of what the Stosicki shipping police might think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHMICfrc0ks&feature=fvst

[/quote]I'm sorry you & others seem to be uncomfortable that Sabs may have a BF. It's her life & she can have as many partners of whatever sex she wants.[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKZth4YSvmU

Looking for help?

----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKukL9W-Auo
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 10:40 AM   #45
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post

I'm sorry you & others seem to be uncomfortable that Sabs may have a BF.
Nobody has been saying that, all that people did was question the credibility of the article and the "newspaper" that came up with it.

I smell projection here, you seem to be the one who has issues with the possibility that some rumors are true and now you`re clinging to some bullshit article which serves as proof for you that it can't be true.

Honestly, I don't care what is true and what not as long as she's happy, you`re clearly the one having issues with this - All other people in here have been rather sane.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter